Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

2 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

08:00 Kristy in shower washing off her passion. Dude in the kitchen. another awesome day in RlC,, Stella did as show with vibrator as well.

Good night ladies and gentlemen. Noldus or some someone will time keep for you. Until Europe or Eastern US wakes up

Sorry Kenny, I'm in China now, and 6 hours before Barca and 5 to Moscow.. 
But at 1045 Kristy and her new fuckerfriend is still asleep :) 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

I want to congratulate Thestarider for being Global Moderator. There were some comments and push back which is fine that is what this site is about. I am encouraged by the fact that not only does this person provide commentary, but contribution. It is important for this forum to provide intellect in your contribution. While I say goofy comments and go about my day. Thes provides not only opinion but activity. Polls, videos, pics when he and others could. I don't want to out him but I did not have a relationship with him and I casually mentioned that I missed an episode. He reached out to me and PM me and hooked me up. I never betrayed his trust for doing that. I don't always agree with his take on what we see but he is contributing more to this site than I ever have. He is In a new role, we need someone like TGB, Squirrel, Stone Cold, Thes, Noldus to be dedicated to the Admin part of this site or at least structure. There are also many people that contribute by vids, pics etc. For now Welcome Thes. Peace to the many contributors of vids and pics we know who they are, they sacrifice being banned and time  for CC not necessarily RLC

Thank you, RLC member since 6/2013 CC contributor since 1/2014

Thank you Kenny