Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

I thought that I had read on multiple occasions that she and Kami had been talking about what Kristy and he had done the night before. Kami supposedly told Kristy she should forget about him but Kristy supposedly replied that she couldn't because there was some special "connection" or "attraction" that she had for him. 

Do you think that every time Kristy is out all night she is with the "angel" girls or her mother? I would tend to doubt that.

But, again, since none of us have had the pleasure of talking with either of the girls personally, I think everything stated about their lives outside the apartment is suspect.

3 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

I thought that I had read on multiple occasions that she and Kami had been talking about what Kristy and he had done the night before. Kami supposedly told Kristy she should forget about him but Kristy supposedly replied that she couldn't because there was some special "connection" or "attraction" that she had for him. 

Do you think that every time Kristy is out all night she is with the "angel" girls or her mother? I would tend to doubt that.

But, again, since none of us have had the pleasure of talking with either of the girls personally, I think everything stated about their lives outside the apartment is suspect.

x