Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

I can just sit here and stare at it all day. Would love to spank it too.

If done right, it would make a new girl out of her alright.  Maybe someone should mention that to Paul.  Then again, he will probably just botch it anyway, so don't bother.

But I mainly just wanted to say that both Sanper, and StnCld, are both top notch pros. at capturing the moment when it comes to our own little Leora.    They are like the Ansel Adams of Camcaps. 

True pioneers in visual and technical stimulation.

There's just no other way to put it.

Sanper is way better at it than I am. I have tried the gif and the photo shopping and can't seem to get the hang of it. So I'll leave that part to him. He's the Master of the art.

Seriously, you guys must have some mental problem, has been asked numerous times here not to disclose personal photos tenants If you thought Facebook, twitter, orkut, vk, or the devil that is, save for you. It's hard to understand this?

Seriously, you guys must have some mental problem, has been asked numerous times here not to disclose personal photos tenants If you thought Facebook, twitter, orkut, vk, or the devil that is, save for you. It's hard to understand this?

I totally agree with you Scooter, but I don't get it from you because you do like and comment her personnal pictures on other websites.  This is freaky, you will scare the tenants at some point by communicating with them.  Why don't you just enjoy what we see here ?  You are trying to give a lesson to other people here while you do worst.

I totally agree with you Scooter, but I don't get it from you because you do like and comment her personnal pictures on other websites.  This is freaky, you will scare the tenants at some point by communicating with them.  Why don't you just enjoy what we see here ?  You are trying to give a lesson to other people here while you do worst.

Yes friend I talk to some people, and I talk to some people here, as I talk to other people there, as I said are normal people, like any other. The difference is that you never saw me share anything from them here, never shared any photos of them here, or any other information that could harm them. People are cruel, and have no idea, If you could see a bit of the messages they receive because of people who came to them with threats and absurd things, anyone would be scared. If you are old in the forum, should know that some tenant (no need to name names) have had here with Facebook talking to observers, trying to maintain a healthy communication, but for countless reasons and the strongest of them are people who think they are mice of laboratory, or who are in chatetube and pay to see sex, and treat tenants as mere pieces of meat without feelings. They gave up trying to contact, but some contacts continue today =)

If I show you guys my box of messages from people, thinking that I am leora, is not one or two are dozens, even people talking was going to find out the address to break into the house and rape has.

Now imagine if a person that comes to the private accounts of any tenant? with Family, friends, college mates, and some with up personal information, that plateful for stalker.

No tenant is celebrity, who has money to pay for 24 hour security and building a Neverland mansion and live there, If it was not possible to find them for photos, fine, but nowadays it is possible, and puts something in your head "For evil there are no limits."

If you got to a tenant is a person with whom he can keep in touch or block, now you come to a tenant and handle your data, pictures, telephones etc ... and shares in a place where you do not know 98% of people who are there, the problem is no longer one to see hundreds or thousands.

Want an example? When the pictures of Diana and Efim were shared, had personal information such as address, phone numbers, workplaces and all, had "millions" of people calling Diana and Efim, and looks that they were in its first week.

Just think about it, not why they share their personal lives with us that they deserve to be treated like pieces of meat, puppets, or in the worst hypotheses have their lives destroyed by a stalker.

I am not against trying to contact them, after all they are the tenants who choose to go talk to you or not, I am against smooth the way to them with photos, personal data, links to their personal pages. As I said information in a person's hand is an easy thing to control, information in the hands of hundreds or thousands of people is impossible to control. You can know your mind, and you know you do not want to hurt them, but you know the mind of others? that with the information that you may have come to distributed poorly or not do to them?

I think is perfect to see some personal pictures of Leora unless is something harming.

We are watching all Leoras personal life every day.. we can even see when she takes a crap in the bathroom, masturbate,s when she or does not fuck, we can hear all her conversations and fights with Paul (even if most of us do not understand) and you complain about posting a personal picture of leora in a nice dress and another one looking very sweet?

I am sure Leora that loves attention to show her beauty every day would not mind. I mean, we are posting pictures of her naked, showing her pussy, her ass, fucking , etc and now.. we have to argue about some silly pictures were she has her clothes on??? Come on!!

It's not arguing about the content of the pictures though. It's the potential invasion of privacy that migt cause the tenants to over react and move out of RLC.

Yes we see her nude almost everyday but if you were in her shoes would you want things you considered private to be also put on display? I doubt it.

On that note, I'd fully support someone who posted private photos of Nora and Kiko if that would make them fuck off back to Boringland.  (I wouldn't really support that as it's going too far)

Calm friend, we are not just talking about leora, we are talking about all the other tenants, and I'm not talking about pictures with clothes or no clothes, I'm talking to facilitate access to them and the damage it can cause. Just read the examples that I put. We're talking like civilized people do not need to go back to the stone age and came up with sticks and stones attacking others.

Good to see personal photos of them all is rather good, the scenery changes a bit of cameras and you can see details that the cameras do not show. Now what you will do with the photos is something else. can save much for you or use to find them.

Feel free to put your opinion she is welcome =)