Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Damnit, I had my recording software ready too. Heard her on the kitchen cam but only for about 2 mins. Surely that was too quick, unless she's caught Paul's ailment.

p.s. for all the Bandicam users, if you search Bandicam on kickass torrents, you can get the registered software which removes the watermark.

Damnit, I had my recording software ready too. Heard her on the kitchen cam but only for about 2 mins. Surely that was too quick, unless she's caught Paul's ailment.

p.s. for all the Bandicam users, if you search Bandicam on kickass torrents, you can get the registered software which removes the watermark.

Bandicam torrent...it works great,,,big thanks

Bandicam torrent...it works great,,,big thanks

No worries! :)

159 pages.!  Been here a long time and still not tired of seeing her

I join quite a number of other CamCaps members in thinking that Leora has the best looking body and the best sex appeal of anyone on RLC.  She is probably the only one that I can waste way too much time just watching her even if she's not doing anything.