Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎30 at 4:59 PM, Prodog said:

Last we heard from the Russian speaker, he's still a couple of days or so away.

She does like to look her best. She certainly does make an effort to look her best all the time, whether for her fans or just because it makes her feel good about herself, could be either.

Twenty minutes later and she is indeed laying in the dark with the TV.

Leora is playing her role. For sure. She could be much better if she really enjoyed it. Just to young at the moment. Playing around and having some kind of fun, but just doesn't know what to do with it, or - how to get on - further and - full into the game in which she's involved....  8)

can somebody convince Suzan to take some advice from Leora about dressing and ... maybe other habits? ;)

I tried whisper in her ear through the computer screen to try and convince her, but I don't think she was listening.  LOL

She has a beautiful tan

Yes,great tan,but fake tan under the lights,and the biggest thing,the nipples,,,wtf >:( i know it's because of the nipple guards for tanning,but really? Looks like a bulls-eye on a dart board.And as far as the nakedness,that's great,but that skirt with no panties is just fine for me :) ,or a towel,hahaha