Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Leora, aurait elle regardé  Zoya, je trouve qu'elle a changé un peu sa façon de masturber.

she will add/try something to her mold that makes her all the better. the slight grinding on the pillow, exploring more with her fingers, thrusting her hips up to meet her fingers/hand, and parting those lips, all wonderfully added through time. But I think it's great when she's on her stomach on the couch and she adds a very slight grinding motion while adjusting her position.

when she was done this last time, she gave a swipe and rubbed her fingers, first time I ever saw that one.

one more thing, lol, call me blind but I think she looks better without make up. she looks good with it but I think better without make up.

heck, either way she is a visual treat.

Now, I will walk and talk with Paul and suggest a few things to him from the viewpoint of my fantasies, lol.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Was that just now when she changed out her red things? Because I was so busing dreaming about Leora that I missed the clothes change. If you have more pics from then I'd be really grateful to see them. I must admit I even prefer her walking around nude to masturbating - you get a better look at her  ;D ;D ;D