Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Straight of the the shower. You'll think soldierboy limpdick will notice her ?

Yeah right !

One hour after the RLC's finest has strutted her finest nude sequence to date, old soldier boy limp dick makes an appearance and what is he holding my beloved members ? A VACUUM CLEANER ! He hasnt done shit in the house all the time i've seem him and he has chosen THIS MOMENT to get domesticated !

Oh wait a minuite, he has finally noticed that golden ass. There must be hope after all.

Yeah right ! he is so smitten by her great ass he put's his jacket on heading for the road. Even scooter looked at him in utter amazement.

Yeah right !

Well nice editing but I am pretty sure they exchanged words: in the bathroom, on the balcony, then when he got to the diary room, a little later he felt her arse up (which he'd already done in kitchen pre-shower). He does recognise that arse and gets to feel it every day even though I guess familiarity breeds contempt. Personally confronted with that level of nudity I'd find it hard not to be tugging on my cock.

Yeah right !

One hour after the RLC's finest has strutted her finest nude sequence to date, old soldier boy limp dick makes an appearance and what is he holding my beloved members ? A VACUUM CLEANER ! He hasnt done shit in the house all the time i've seem him and he has chosen THIS MOMENT to get domesticated !

Oh wait a minuite, he has finally noticed that golden ass. There must be hope after all.

Yeah right ! he is so smitten by her great ass he put's his jacket on heading for the road. Even scooter looked at him in utter amazement.

Brilliant post, thanks. I could not stop laughing.

Leora shows off her best feature ... and there is some major competition.

That ass is the most exquisite ass and in the top ten asses that I've ever drooled over... not a part on her body that I wouldn't lick....