Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎19 at 5:45 AM, Hope85 said:

:)

I didn't know there was call for thumbnail stuff - I have quite a bit including Masha/Sasha sessions and of course the one you have posted but sometimes ignorant people complain when you post them.

Have you ever seen her jump up so fast like that?

I reckon she was almost there, had it going well and then raced off as fast as he legs would carry her to the shower to use the hand held to complete the job, water-assisted.

It looked too fast to be completed on the bed as she always lingers a few minutes until she's cooled down.

There was none of that today.

Even on the bed she was still looking at her phone.

Usually when she's ready for the race to the finish line, she tosses the phone away and throws back her head and allows her imagination to get her home. This time she needed to look at the phone almost until the last stroke of her hands.

It was a hurried one and here's hoping she comes home and gets a good one going again for her fan club.

in fact, it seems to me Leora ceased to masturbate because she saw this site and how many unflattering write about it. I once heard her crying saying that she hated. Literally, "they are like animals. They hate me," I guess it was about the Camcaps. Although I could be wrong.

Moreover it is an exhibitionist, she talked about it with a friend. And she say that it excited when she's naked. So I understand why it is so much goes naked.

so the more you will write here about women RLC muck, the less they will do something. Since it psychologically suppresses them as we would if women talk about us so bad.

in fact, it seems to me Leora ceased to masturbate because she saw this site and how many unflattering write about it. I once heard her crying saying that she hated. Literally, "they are like animals. They hate me," I guess it was about the Camcaps. Although I could be wrong.

the end of masturbation she hates herself on that

That's what I tried to say to these idiots

By the way she loves very Paul