Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Yes I came back from cutting a hedge (30 foot long hedge with sheers in about 20 mins and I tidied up) at another house to find this exact image on my screen. I gambled and lost. Does anybody have the change into the peach shorts?

Was watching until 5 minutes ago and then she changes - it's like she knows ... only joking - did we see any of that pussy during the change, you know that one she's barely but successfully hiding from us for the last couple of hours? She gave Paul a few flashes and he doesn't even want to see it! She's bound to show it tomorrow morning when I'm at physio ... yes I have a sad life, although I pretty much do what I want.

Was watching until 5 minutes ago and then she changes - it's like she knows ... only joking - did we see any of that pussy during the change, you know that one she's barely but successfully hiding from us for the last couple of hours? She gave Paul a few flashes and he doesn't even want to see it! She's bound to show it tomorrow morning when I'm at physio ... yes I have a sad life, although I pretty much do what I want.

Hey! There ain't nothing sad about spending time watching a beauty like Leora.

I hope that for all the dedication you show to the cause, when you get to the physio tomorrow, Leora's identical British cousin is there to massage your bits! :yes: :yes:

Nope. No pussy at all. Not even bare butt. She put on her panties while wearing the towel around her.

We are all sad up to a point, to be brutally honest, but at least we are not brutal and at least we care!

Her occasional moments of modesty are baffling, given how open she is so much of the time.

I suspect it's under instruction from him to be less uninhibited; quite so often, though most of the time she's doesn't care one hoot.

We should be grateful for what we get and you're not alone in leaving at the wrong critical moment and missing stuff.

Hours of apparently getting close to doing something and then it all comes to nothing whatsoever and she heads off out of the apartment, not showered, only changed hurriedly.

Some days she showers endlessly and prepares herself to go out with great care and endless preparation. Others she just slips out of one thing and puts on another and disappears.

Very unpredictable. But then many women are! That's part of their 'mystique' LOL

Yeah I saw this just now and thought, how wrong can we be!

It's what we might call him being 'on a promise' though we'll probably never know what led to this sudden show of lust and affection.

It was clear to see that there was some conversation going on for a change while she sat on the sofa and he sat at his desk.

Even more significant was that neither of them were using their phones, which is certainly unusual, as both are normally glued to them, her especially.

Something may have happened between them, overnight, or maybe she's just ovulating!

Both of them seemed in a relaxed mood before leaving separately today.

The photos do not lie.

Thanks for posting them so soon again.

Yeah I saw this just now and thought, how wrong can we be!

It's what we might call him being 'on a promise' though we'll probably never know what led to this sudden show of lust and affection.

It was clear to see that there was some conversation going on for a change while she sat on the sofa and he sat at his desk.

Even more significant was that neither of them were using their phones, which is certainly unusual, as both are normally glued to them, her especially.

Something may have happened between them, overnight, or maybe she's just ovulating!

Both of them seemed in a relaxed mood before leaving separately today.

The photos do not lie.

Thanks for posting them so soon again.

Typically in the morning she wakes well before him. Eventually she gets up tidies a bit, makes a brew, switches the telly on and returns to the other side of the bed where they cuddle for about 15 minutes, so whatever happened the night before usually seems forgotten. The day normally starts fine but it doesn't seem to take much to upset either of them.

Has Leora's star fallen - 5 hours and 1 like - with Masha delivering no public nudity but epic premium and public nightcam sex and Nelly who seems to be enjoying nudity a lot. Support your Queen!

Update: I see I have some support

I have so many pictures of several apartments in my own archive but as the only sleep I get is when Leora is asleep it's difficult to find time to process them. The picture above was a reward for waking up early ... as they wake up late ... and is the kitchen shot I keep talking about. Whenever she leaves the shower, rather than going for the hall walk, I wait to see if she'll pause and turn in the kitchen - normally she motors through or I cock up but today I landed it perfectly. Pity she had a bit of a sour face but you can't tell behind the hand. True to form later in the GR I did cock up!