Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

if anyone has a vid post it and my woman (again as before) will help with translation unless any other russian speaking will...

I captured the entire thing, but it's over an hour and a half long (2.7GB). I'll have to reduce the video quality significantly while preserving the audio so maybe it can be translated. It may take a little time.

I captured the entire thing, but it's over an hour and a half long (2.7GB). I'll have to reduce the video quality significantly while preserving the audio so maybe it can be translated. It may take a little time.

I'll post an edited version of the video on the videos thread. It contains only excerpts of the original video, but maybe it's enough for someone to get what the conversation was about.

Leora and Paul had an hour long discussion in the GR this afternoon (their time). It was very serious and it resulted

in some hurt feelings with both of them crying. Unfortunately I don't speak Russian, but Leora said things to Paul

that really upset him, especially when she started showing him her cell phone and some pieces of paper she had

crumpled up in her purse. After sitting on the floor crying, Leora reapplied her makeup and got dressed to leave.

It looked like she was going to leave alone, but Paul quickly got dressed and they both somberly left together. I

hope everything is alright between them.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

paul rus askeri sanırım kışlasına çağırıldı.

That thought had crossed my mind as well, especially in light of the current activities in Syria and the recent Turkish confrontation.

It did look like something he was trying to deal with himself,  more than a problem she was facing directly and if it had been about her infidelity he'd more likely have reacted with anger rather than mere sadness and gloom, though there's no certainty about that either of course.

The way she was kissing him in the LR on the sofa before they moved to the GR was far more affectionate than usual and therefore had me wondering if something was amiss with him.

It did look like she was consoling him rather than trying to seduce him with her charms, for instance.

The later scenes and the possible explanation do make more sense than the affair theories. The phone sharing may have been tender moments together that she wanted him to take with him if and when he has to leave.

That thought had crossed my mind as well, especially in light of the current activities in Syria and the recent Turkish confrontation.

It did look like something he was trying to deal with himself,  more than a problem she was facing directly and if it had been about her infidelity he'd more likely have reacted with anger rather than mere sadness and gloom, though there's no certainty about that either of course.

The way she was kissing him in the LR on the sofa before they moved to the GR was far more affectionate than usual and therefore had me wondering if something was amiss with him.

It did look like she was consoling him rather than trying to seduce him with her charms, for instance.

The later scenes and the possible explanation do make more sense than the affair theories. The phone sharing may have been tender moments together that she wanted him to take with him if and when he has to leave.

I'd like to believe this interpretation rather than the more cynical ones, but I still can't understand why they would be so distant with each other as they left the apartment if this were true. I know that my wife and I didn't act like this before I left her when I was in the service. Maybe Russians are different that way.

No matter what happened, I feel badly for both of them and sincerely hope they come back and resume their relationship. I like this couple and I think they can have a good future together if they just work out some of the rough spots.

Don't think they've been back very long. I checked the hall a few times and their bags were not there and only reappeared just now. Plus the TV was off all day and only just came back on recently.

Presumably they're out of sight for privacy reasons right now and who can blame them?

I'd like to believe this interpretation rather than the more cynical ones, but I still can't understand why they would be so distant with each other as they left the apartment if this were true. I know that my wife and I didn't act like this before I left her when I was in the service. Maybe Russians are different that way.

No matter what happened, I feel badly for both of them and sincerely hope they come back and resume their relationship. I like this couple and I think they can have a good future together if they just work out some of the rough spots.

The question I ask myself, however, is the first ..

russia THERE IS compulsory military service from 18 to 29 years, in fact Paul was called this time and even a couple of months ago .. but then why the other Russians participating in RLC are quiet in their apartments? in theory is bogdan is sasha should be suitable and therefore should leave for military service?!