Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Thanks for that! Not!

Did you think we needed proof or something!

Choice picks!

Oblivious not only to his companion, sometimes, but to the camera as well. When it suits him.

Oh dear!

If you ever go to the Nina & Kira thread. There is a gif image of Nina picking her nose then eating what she pulls out.  :lmao:

If you ever go to the Nina & Kira thread. There is a gif image of Nina picking her nose then eating what she pulls out.  :lmao:

I have thought about posting pics like this but if I did everytime he picked his nose the server would quickly fill up within a week.

Not so sure about that.

I've been seeing those heaters in the bedroom and the living room for some months now and I'm sure it's been cold for a long time already.

Perhaps in the GR there's no heater, but since it's winter and those heaters are quite small, I suspect the main heating source comes from elsewhere, as we've seen both of them wearing very light clothing on autumn and winter days, when inside their apartment.

Even without the nudity, the clothes have been very skimpy for both of them a lot of the time.

I wouldn't rule out nudity  on the basis of it being winter now as they seem to have a quite warm apartment that allows them to wear very little when at home.

Only when sleeping in their bedroom do you see the use of the doona, or quilt, while in the LR quite often they are resting without using any covers at all.

Perhaps the bathroom has its own overhead or wall heater, too as bathrooms can be very cold places indeed, without heating, in winter time, especially in Russia...

Not so sure about that.

I've been seeing those heaters in the bedroom and the living room for some months now and I'm sure it's been cold for a long time already.

Perhaps in the GR there's no heater, but since it's winter and those heaters are quite small, I suspect the main heating source comes from elsewhere, as we've seen both of them wearing very light clothing on autumn and winter days, when inside their apartment.

Even without the nudity, the clothes have been very skimpy for both of them a lot of the time.

I wouldn't rule out nudity  on the basis of it being winter now as they seem to have a quite warm apartment that allows them to wear very little when at home.

Only when sleeping in their bedroom do you see the use of the doona, or quilt, while in the LR quite often they are resting without using any covers at all.

Perhaps the bathroom has its own overhead or wall heater, too as bathrooms can be very cold places indeed, without heating, in winter time, especially in Russia...

All their heat is hot water pumped in from the streets into pipes laid out through the apartment..  Russians don't believe in the use of personal hot water heaters and conventional electric heat.

They are definitely behind the times.