Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Yes, but you probably don't have ED. The more I observe Paul, the more I am convinced that is his issue. It's actually very sweet how understanding Leora is of his problem and how she finds many opportunities to give him affection in spite of everything. If I was in his position, I wouldn't want to BE in his position, not with a problem like that, anyhow.

You are absolutelly right i think. But in that case if I was Paul I would be a real man and quit the whole project  and make shore I get a "normal"life.Merry her and get some kids, go on a vacation to Turkey once a year and work my ass off for some companie, ad enjoy her body every day......

Just my thoughts, from my frozen brain!!

You are absolutelly right i think. But in that case if I was Paul I would be a real man and quit the whole project  and make shore I get a "normal"life.Merry her and get some kids, go on a vacation to Turkey once a year and work my ass off for some companie, ad enjoy her body every day......

I guess those kids would have to be conceived in-vitro since Paul doesn't seem to have any interest in having actual sex with Leora.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎02 at 7:19 PM, Hope85 said:

:)

What can I say.  Dude, you totally rock to be making these for us all the time.  I think this one is one of the best.  Keep it up!  You are TOTALLY appreciated!