Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

OK Tell me I'm reading it wrongly, but did he just come home, looking exhausted and immediately lifted up her shirt, as if to check if she was wearing anything underneath (knowing full well she wasn't) and then telling her something along the lines of "OK show's over, put some clothes on for a change!"

Which of course she did. Trying to keep the peace? Or more in fear or awe of him?

It's not as if he's the breadwinner, or anything, given that they both live there for nothing. Loera's shows are what keeps the place in business.........even if he does earn SOME money outside. Without Leora's efforts he'd be left high and dry, most probably

Guest TxFeller

Hope85, you always put such marvelous animated pics up of our resident queen. What do you use to make those? Macromedia Flash?

OK Tell me I'm reading it wrongly, but did he just come home, looking exhausted and immediately lifted up her shirt, as if to check if she was wearing anything underneath (knowing full well she wasn't) and then telling her something along the lines of "OK show's over, put some clothes on for a change!"

Which of course she did. Trying to keep the peace? Or more in fear or awe of him?

It's not as if he's the breadwinner, or anything, given that they both live there for nothing. Loera's shows are what keeps the place in business.........even if he does earn SOME money outside. Without Leora's efforts he'd be left high and dry, most probably

she paints the desk, I heard her say to Paul that he wants to do decoupage on it, and the effect of antiquity. She just loves to do, I do not see anything wrong. Good girl.

Hope85, you always put such marvelous animated pics up of our resident queen. What do you use to make those? Macromedia Flash?

Hola TxFeller  :hi: ... GRACIAS por tu comentario.

Son .gif animados y hay infinidad de programas para hacerlos incluido PhotoShop

[shadow=green,left]----->[/shadow] Mira este (gratis y sencillo de usar)... es un capturador que exporta a gif: http://blog.bahraniapps.com/gifcam/  ;)

Espero haberte ayudado.

SALUDOS:  8)

she paints the desk, I heard her say to Paul that he wants to do decoupage on it, and the effect of antiquity. She just loves to do, I do not see anything wrong. Good girl.

I was not familiar with the term decoupage - confused it with decoutage or cleavage! - but if I'm reading this correctly, Paul was not annoyed at her lack of clothing, but annoyed at what she'd done to the table?

Perhaps she wanted everything in the room to be white and coordinated?

Anyway, she must have bought the paint earlier and it would be strange if he didn't know of her plans.

It looked like a spur of the moment decision to paint the table, which may or may not have been made with a natural wood grain finish, but I always assumed it was a veneer and of no special value.

These are the kinds of conversational moments that can so easily be lost in translation. Body language isn't everything, is it?!

Maybe he just wanted to show his disapproval of her other 'shameless' behaviour, but channeled it into complaining about her painting the table without his prior knowledge?...

I was not familiar with the term decoupage - confused it with decoutage or cleavage! - but if I'm reading this correctly, Paul was not annoyed at her lack of clothing, but annoyed at what she'd done to the table?

Perhaps she wanted everything in the room to be white and coordinated?

Anyway, she must have bought the paint earlier and it would be strange if he didn't know of her plans.

It looked like a spur of the moment decision to paint the table, which may or may not have been made with a natural wood grain finish, but I always assumed it was a veneer and of no special value.

These are the kinds of conversational moments that can so easily be lost in translation. Body language isn't everything, is it?!

Maybe he just wanted to show his disapproval of her other 'shameless' behaviour, but channeled it into complaining about her painting the table without his prior knowledge?...

It was one of the oddest things I've seen on RLC. When she started it seemed as though she was just trying to clean it and could not get stubborn stains off which she had left for some time and then decided that rather than make the table look damaged she would paint it. I think she should have removed the whole verneer there - after all she partially stripped the legs - but it was fun to watch.

Paul often does not know how to react when confronted with new situations so I am not sure what particularly irked him about this - Leora's furniture upholstering or the fact that he could see she was on the floor painting with her pussy on view although her pussy and indeed his dick are often to be seen. His reaction seems to depend on his mood. Before getting dressed however she did seem to point her pussy and give some erotic bends in his direction rather than ours. Good job she gave us a nice little performance earlier.

It was one of the oddest things I've seen on RLC. When she started it seemed as though she was just trying to clean it and could not get stubborn stains off which she had left for some time and then decided that rather than make the table look damaged she would paint it. I think she should have removed the whole verneer there - after all she partially stripped the legs - but it was fun to watch.

Paul often does not know how to react when confronted with new situations so I am not sure what particularly irked him about this - Leora's furniture upholstering or the fact that he could see she was on the floor painting with her pussy on view although her pussy and indeed his dick are often to be seen. His reaction seems to depend on his mood. Before getting dressed however she did seem to point her pussy and give some erotic bends in his direction rather than ours. Good job she gave us a nice little performance earlier.

Exactly! I thought it was just me who saw her cleaning the table with methylated spirits or turpentine (I presume) and then seemed unsure if it was going to spoil the surface, but surely she's cleaned this table many times before? Anyway she applied undercoat and then top coat, so I presumed she knew what she was doing.

I thought it might have been one of her ruses, or little games, to make us think that a bating session was the furthest thing from her mind and how could she engineer the situation to catch us out yet again with a surprise at the end of it all!

If it was carried out on the spur of the moment she certainly showed no inexperience with the brush and went about it as if she painted chairs for a living!

LOL 

Painting the table made me wonder if that piece of furniture is their own property. Usually, all the RLC apartments are given to the tenants as furnished and the tenants keep everything as it is. Is Leora´s table an exception, the first step towards having something of her own in the interior? Well, not much.

Painting the table made me wonder if that piece of furniture is their own property. Usually, all the RLC apartments are given to the tenants as furnished and the tenants keep everything as it is. Is Leora´s table an exception, the first step towards having something of her own in the interior? Well, not much.

I'm 95,7% sure that this is an Ikea table, I have one exactly like it - very cheap and basic. You wouldn't want to strip it, because the interior is kind of laminated cardboard that wouldn't hold together well.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎12 at 6:38 AM, BBsq69 said:

The backlog is now enormous and I see she had the decency to stay away until I woke up. Here she has a tug of war with her phone's power lead and the result is a win for us:

Plenty of good bending today but I feel like there was a lack of illumination. She looked her phone naked at the cam end of the GR couch for some considerable time but kept her pussy well hidden apart from when she crossed her legs.

Good work. Probably worth a little tug of our own, this one!