Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

The minute man is at it again. I don't know how Leora could ever be satisfied with this guy. She would be better off taking care of business herself. :-\

'Minute Man' Paul is in desperate need of a few sex lessons. If he knows he can't last more than a minute he needs to learn the art of foreplay.

All women love a good tonguing! I'm sure he could work on her with his tongue for at least 10 minutes. Knowing how desperate she is for an orgasm he could bring her off in no time.

He might try fingering her and playing with her clit. Yes Paul women have a clit and it can easily be found if you bother to explore. Clue it isn't round the back!

Leora, oh Leora my heart goes out to you. Find another man or get your fingers moving!!!

Just a thought, maybe some of this bickering (that's fighting for those in reo linda) maybe due to her frustration of not being satisfied in the sack. ???

She is still lying there naked!! Cab he not see that sh clearly needs more stimulation.

He needs to stop being a jerk and at least finnish her off!!!

Just let me at her she will pack her bags right then and there! (not bragging it's just anyone must be better than him).

I am sure you are a hunk with 100 girlfriends and a 13 inch dick, but somehow that retard Paul is fucking a nice girl while you masturbate to it. Now think who is better and who is worse :-)

Now back to the topic: why would he finish her off if he gets off every time and gets away with it every time?

She is still lying there naked!! Cab he not see that sh clearly needs more stimulation.

He needs to stop being a jerk and at least finnish her off!!!

Just let me at her she will pack her bags right then and there! (not bragging it's just anyone must be better than him).

I am sure you are a hunk with 100 girlfriends and a 13 inch dick, but somehow that retard Paul is fucking a nice girl while you masturbate to it. Now think who is better and who is worse :-)

Now back to the topic: why would he finish her off if he gets off every time and gets away with it every time?

Paul doesn't know how to fuck.If he did he'd be going the distance and not 3 minutes before returning back to the computer thinking he's some kind of Einstein. A pic of Einstein hard at work.

Paul doesn't know how to fuck.If he did he'd be going the distance and not 3 minutes before returning back to the computer thinking he's some kind of Einstein. A pic of Einstein hard at work.

This is how he always is, nothing new. And you are incorrect, he knows how to fuck and does it well, he cums every time. It is not his fault or problem that she is OK with a one way street, so to speak. More power to him.