Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Guest friedel

da brauchst du keine angst zu haben.Paul reibt doch nur sein kleines schwänzchen am bein

und das wird rlc doch noch erlauben müssen.Davor war alina dran,und bei maya hackt es auch.

D

Guest friedel

die haben im moment schwierigkeiten mit den angeblich russischen cams.In jeder wohnung fallen kameras aus

Guest Squirrel

It's natural for CC guys to rag on Paul; they all want to fuck his woman. This happens to all the RLC guys, but Paul seems to attract more derision from CC noobs and macho-men.

All CC guys naturally claim to have bigger dicks and can use them more effectively than any of the RLC guys.

However, I think Paul is perhaps not a dull oaf whatsoever. There is much more going on with this couple than meets the eye.

I have never seen him working on a electronic gizmo that I could easily identify, and I've seen him be extremely patient and caring with Leora when she has become upset.

This couple is probably the most complicated of all the couples on RLC. I would not be too hasty to judge either of them. 

Nice photos, Good job covering these amazing moments

Do you have the video that shows leora sitting on the couch opening her legs in front of the camera?. (that shows in pic 1 I mean) , it's an amazing moment with leora. Could you post it please? :)

Thanks