Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Her ass. I want to rest my head against it for 100 years. For real, i want to suffocate between her ass cheeks. Die happy.

Guest BurakYilmaz

I feel like Paul isnt interested in her because he doesn't really respect her. What kind of girl is so attention hungry and self absorbed that she literally does nothing else with her life other than prance around naked for hundreds of horny old men touching themselves on the internet. I mean its so obvious that shes putting on a show for the camera every time, she knows exactly what shes doing. Trust me im not complaining, shes not my girlfriend haha but i can see it from his perspective...probably just with her out of habit now like most couples after about 2 years. Hasn't been dating in at least 2 years and knows getting a new girl like that would take some work again, where as for her it will be a lot easier to find a new man. 

She remains attracted to him because she constantly has to chase him, she can feel that he isn't interested in her anymore so it makes her more attracted to him. Everyone wants what they cant have.

Most of the time I wouldn't want to fuck her either...I might when I'm super frustrated but for the most part she'd turn me off.

When I was younger I dated a super hottie with a similar self esteem / constant need for mens attention problem. Later found out she was sexually abused as a child by her dad which is why she acted that way. The girl used to dress like a complete slut and flirt with every guy everywhere all the time...i was fucking her every night for the first couple of weeks because she looked sexy as fuck but after getting to know her personality like that I started to become really disgusted by her. I would just get her to blow me, bust a nut in her mouth and then immediately go to sleep...

When a person doesnt respect themselves you dont respect them either...its human nature.

Guest BurakYilmaz

not really an ex i dated her for like 3 weeks and passed her off to the next guy...

would you be attracted to your girlfriend if her main interest in life is being naked for other men on the internet?

I mean the other girls kind of go about their day and do whatever...Leora is literally performing for the cameras on a daily basis (when she isn't looking in the mirror or crying that paul doesn't give her enough attention). Its not like im making this up...there are countless posts about this on here.

The girl likely has deep self esteem issues (which may be why she cries so often). To a healthy man, its really unattractive when the girl is so broken like that.

Of course there are those loser guys who can't get normal, confident girls and actually prefer girls with self esteem issues as they are easier targets to pick up and control...but that's a whole different topic.

Leora is a high-emotional maintenance girl. I think she'll mature out of it as she ages.

Paul's brain is wired to be an engineer, and probably a computer geek, too. They tend to be awkward when dealing with sexy girls and romance.

The two are still together, so I merely accept the fact that they have a complicated relationship, and I suspect they have been together since they were much younger and have less experience with other partners.

I know of an experienced squirrel and an experienced skunk who would volunteer to teach Leora how to have ecstatic orgasms.  ;)