Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

They just had wake-up sex in the bedroom, followed by a quick shower of leora

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You can see good old Scooter chewing on her bra. What you don't see is the dog playing with her panties that were also discarded in the heat of the moment. When they finished and they saw what the dog had done to the underwear, both of them were pissed and Paul gave the dog a rap on the nose. Good chance we won't see that outfit again!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You can see good old Scooter chewing on her bra. What you don't see is the dog playing with her panties that were also discarded in the heat of the moment. When they finished and they saw what the dog had done to the underwear, both of them were pissed and Paul gave the dog a rap on the nose. Good chance we won't see that outfit again!

First off if they are going to have sex is put the dog in the other room and close the door then the dog won't be bother chewing the undergarments.

Damn I always seem to miss all the shows and I pay for it damn damn damn lol

it was brand new she had it on first time today, I can't stand that dog

Damn I always seem to miss all the shows and I pay for it damn damn damn lol

Well excuse them for forgetting to ask you when you're gonna be watching so they can have sex at those times)