Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

I have the email and  I have the location where is the home of Leora, because some day i talk to her in a www.vk.com :D

You people are sick.  And just what kind of dribble are you going to tell her?  No doubt the same pathetic nonsense that she's heard a hundred times by now.  I could see where she would have nothing but laughable contempt for someone so desperate in their fawning over her.

"Oh Leora, Your so beautiful."  "Oh Leora, I think you and Paul are nice couple."  "Oh Leora, I wish you were mine, your so beautiful."    "Oh Leora, I have a bent dick too."  (That one might actually work)

And of course you would be stupid enough to wait for her to respond to you, which would never happen.

Leora may have responded to some in the past.  But they showed some maturity, and some semblance of intelligence.  In short, they didn't come across as some drooling dog in heat.   

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

A good first post. Looks like I did miss something.

However, you have made the classic rookie mistake and left your member code number on the pictures. RLC will probably be talking to you about their terms of service.

I don't think they were his pictures. He likely retrieved them from the VK site and then posted them here. But whoever the code belongs to now likely has been banned form RLC.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

A good first post. Looks like I did miss something.

However, you have made the classic rookie mistake and left your member code number on the pictures. RLC will probably be talking to you about their terms of service.

I don't think they were his pictures. He likely retrieved them from the VK site and then posted them here. But whoever the code belongs to now likely has been banned form RLC.

I haven't checked to see what's been posted to VK for  some time. I hope you're right. I would hate to see anyone get busted for trying to share. BUT, if the pictures were not his, it leaves the original owner open. Oh well, I guess people should know by now.