Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

I came home, opened the RLC website and there she was, almost finished. Hopefully somebody caught the whole episode, though the end is always the best part. Too bad the lights and the camera are so bad.

Leora has now learnt how to please herself and us voyeurs. Good for her and good for us. It is hard to say whether her masturbation is based on her own desires (looking at Paul, I think it is), or also on the thought of getting more visitors to the L&P pages. I hope they get paid by the amount of visitors, that would be fair.

Leora is valuable to RLC - therefore, more and better cameras to the livingroom. And Leora´s next step in her pleasure career could be moving from the chair to the sofa.

Again I say you are welcome.... ;D

Really, have you seen Paul ever use a condom? He wants to ejaculate on Leora - butt, stomach, face, mouth - and he could not do that with a condom. And he also wants always to jump up and go immediately to the toilet to fetch paper for wiping his sperm off. Crazy.

He had one on that night.  The video shows while they were both rubbing one out to finish off the dog was at the end of the bed chewing on a condom that Paul had on his dick.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Paul takes his pimples before Leora

So sexy !

----

Paul enlève ses boutons d'acné devant Leora

Tellement sexy !

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Paul takes his pimples before Leora

So sexy !

----

Paul enlève ses boutons d'acné devant Leora

Tellement sexy !

His whole head is a pimple.  Someone pop it.