Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

I just don't get the lights off thing but I have no cams recording me. Well, I still don't get it because I think her mound is pretty.

Guest room.

we should thank the mirror.

(The Video links are no longer accessible and have been removed).

anybody have the daytime bate on the sofa?

I just don't get the lights off thing but I have no cams recording me. Well, I still don't get it because I think her mound is pretty.

Guest room.

.mov format - no one uses QT anymore, at least not me in over 15 yrs.. and never will I install it...

Guest room.

thanks but it says "no file" after %100 :/

Guest room.

Looks like everybody was all over this living room and guest room sequences this time.  Yes, what ever happened to the 'bate video on the sofa from the other day? Someone must have it!

Guest room.

.mov format - no one uses QT anymore, at least not me in over 15 yrs.. and never will I install it...

I believe mov is quite common in the Apple device world. Don't need QT. VLC player plays everything.

Guest room.

Eres grande Peking!!!Gente como tu es lo que necesita Camcaps!!!Gran aportacion.

Guest room.

I believe mov is quite common in the Apple device world. Don't need QT. VLC player plays everything.

DaMutt,QT player? naw, VLC. I will have to borrow that phrase, "Apple device world", it has a ring to it, lol.