Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Wow, this is a dream-come-true. I just came from a country where Internet is censored - they "protect" their citizens from all evil and not let them see RLC nor CamCaps. I unfortunately missed this event, a shame. The sofa is exactly the place where Leora should entertain herself - and us.

I would appreciate it very much if anyone could share the video on this through PM.

What country were you visiting that is that archaic?

United Arab Emirates and similar other countries have the resources to control what their citizens are allowed to do and what not.

That's why they get on the boat and come to Canada or the USA to get away from all that BS.

Seems like the owners of this vid will not release it, sadly.

I never had a video it. Just the pics that I got from another site.

If you Google  "reallifecam vk "  there is a couple of people that share their private pages to get videos and pics.  I was getting in the backdoor of RLC to get the videos in the unlocked rooms but they somehow changed that link so I am not able to get in at the moment until I find that backdoor link.

But if you go to that VK site just don't click the links that say RLC Free Premium Account unless you want to get your computer full of virus's  and Malware.

If you Google  "reallifecam vk "  there is a couple of people that share their private pages to get videos and pics.  I was getting in the backdoor of RLC to get the videos in the unlocked rooms but they somehow changed that link so I am not able to get in at the moment until I find that backdoor link.

But if you go to that VK site just don't click the links that say RLC Free Premium Account unless you want to get your computer full of virus's  and Malware.

The old saying is "There is no such thing as a free lunch."

That's for sure.

Well, thast not always true... Mr stonecold got a lucky way in for free, didnt he =)

my bad if it sounded like I implied you had the vid. no such thought entered my gray/grey matter.