Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Absolutely love this cap!  Compares favorably and to Adriana's andAlina's similar bed positions a couple months ago.  I have never been a fan of the fake tanning, and though I admit Leora carries it very well, it grinds on me the rosy nipples that do not match the rest of her body tone.  And this shot is pre-tanning.  Just great!

REPORT YARIK TO RLC >:( >:( >:( >:(

This asking leora and paul to report?

No Scooter. Mike is just really pissed and he's been posting this picture in all of the picture threads in hope of getting some action from RLC.

REPORT YARIK TO RLC >:( >:( >:( >:(

This asking leora and paul to report?

No Scooter. Mike is just really pissed and he's been posting this picture in all of the picture threads in hope of getting some action from RLC.

I HOPE HE GET'S HIS WISH.

No problem with the open curtain blocking out Paul, but how disappointing if it covers Leaora while doing something interesting in that part of the room. This has happened before here and in the guest room. I'm half surprised RLC hasn't put some type of tie downs on these curtains to keep them from blocking their cams. Go figure.

You would think by now they would have attached some magnets to the curtains to weigh them down in all the apartments where this is a problem.