Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

This wearing of a policewoman's uniform is intriguing.

She's never away long enough to be an actual member of the 'force' and her exhibitionist activities would surely catch up with her pretty quickly.

In Russia perhaps it's fashionable to wear uniforms like this and there may eb no law against it there like there is in other countries, or it could be like hiring a stripper and she may get it all off at office parties for kicks!

Can't see the police allowing such sexy underwear to be worn!

As I said she's not out of the house long enough to have a full time job in law enforcement, so my guess is that wearing smart uniforms like this are all the rage in Russia, where people can get away with it. Secret Policemen's Ball, anyone?...

This wearing of a policewoman's uniform is intriguing.

She's never away long enough to be an actual member of the 'force' and her exhibitionist activities would surely catch up with her pretty quickly.

In Russia perhaps it's fashionable to wear uniforms like this and there may eb no law against it there like there is in other countries, or it could be like hiring a stripper and she may get it all off at office parties for kicks!

Can't see the police allowing such sexy underwear to be worn!

As I said she's not out of the house long enough to have a full time job in law enforcement, so my guess is that wearing smart uniforms like this are all the rage in Russia, where people can get away with it. Secret Policemen's Ball, anyone?...

In Russia, no one is takes the form of just. She did not buy it. Form police issued solely policeman. Leora is a disciple. She goes to university every day. With 15 hours of the day and returns in the evening. Studying at the universities of Russia have both morning and evening. Paul also studying during the day and into the evening.

In Russia, no one is takes the form of just. She did not buy it. Form police issued solely policeman. Leora is a disciple. She goes to university every day. With 15 hours of the day and returns in the evening. Studying at the universities of Russia have both morning and evening. Paul also studying during the day and into the evening.

leora a été admise en tant que "cadet" dans la police privée, il y a environ 1 mois.......

leora was admitted as a "cadet" in the private police, there are about one month ....... ;)

I'm very sceptical about all of this.

I don't see either of them leaving the apartment long enough to be engaged in anything that requires such commitment.

Since when was she ever absent for 15 hours every day? More like four or five and on some days and not others and he is never seen studying at home and neither is she.

We heard he was in the army, not a student, so I'm wondering where people who comment professing to have so much knowledge of this couple claim to get their information from?

Are they trying to big note themselves by telling everyone they know the couple personally, or something?

There's no evidence to back these assertions up.

And the expressions in English are difficult to understand, so it's difficult to conclude too much from those.

I could understand her being a woman police cadet if it was a part-time, volunteer thing, putting in a few hours a week, but Leora is home for far too long to have a full time career, I'd have thought.

Little of this adds up at all. Sorry, I just don't buy it.

Maybe I'm not watching them 24/7, but they are not away long enough for any of this to happen, as they'd need to be more dedicated to have a career or be full time students and the physical demands of police work don't look the kind that would suit her temperament at all. 

There have been so many forthright statements about these two and what they do outside the home, but nobody who tells us these things has ever explained where their information comes from. I think they are just telling us unsubstantiated things to get some attention, personally.

I'm very sceptical about all of this.

I don't see either of them leaving the apartment long enough to be engaged in anything that requires such commitment.

Since when was she ever absent for 15 hours every day? More like four or five and on some days and not others and he is never seen studying at home and neither is she.

We heard he was in the army, not a student, so I'm wondering where people who comment professing to have so much knowledge of this couple claim to get their information from?

Are they trying to big note themselves by telling everyone they know the couple personally, or something?

There's no evidence to back these assertions up.

And the expressions in English are difficult to understand, so it's difficult to conclude too much from those.

I could understand her being a woman police cadet if it was a part-time, volunteer thing, putting in a few hours a week, but Leora is home for far too long to have a full time career, I'd have thought.

Little of this adds up at all. Sorry, I just don't buy it.

Maybe I'm not watching them 24/7, but they are not away long enough for any of this to happen, as they'd need to be more dedicated to have a career or be full time students and the physical demands of police work don't look the kind that would suit her temperament at all. 

There have been so many forthright statements about these two and what they do outside the home, but nobody who tells us these things has ever explained where their information comes from. I think they are just telling us unsubstantiated things to get some attention, personally.

How do I know? I Russian. Enough? I understand what they are saying, and I know what they are doing. Paul graduated from the university, he is an engineer. Leora medical education has now entered the University of the policeman. None they 5-6 hours. In Russia, the average cadet 3 Tape (3 * is 1.5 hours = 4.5 hours) Clear enough for you?