Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Leora is so cute and feminine and sexy. I know some say that she plays for the camera but me likey. Skinny with a really nice ass with hips thigh gap and perfect boobs. And she loves her dude. stop hating on Paul. Even though I love when hes gone because it means Leora bate time. for those who can go back she was very dramatic since the annoying dog she has shown a very caring side. she is sweet. now. btw the dog is annoying only because she hates when Leora wants to be intimate and barks like crazy

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎19 at 5:05 AM, BBsq69 said:

She was in the BaR while Paul showered and then got ready for her own. The door was open during this period and I could see her naked. I hoped against hope that she might venture out and just before going into the shower she briefly appeared and I was ready on my hotkey.

Don't say I'm not good to you.

There is only one answere to this:

[embed=425,349]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6c-jxaQ6D9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

Hmmmm. All very unsatisfactory for both of them.

They both went out separately yesterday.

We can only speculate what they were up to, but she was casually dressed and their relationship appears to have reached crisis point.

They may have already come to a decision to lead separate lives, but the finer details could be still a sticking point.

Not a lot of happiness here and staying up all night to avoid him is not going to work forever.

Hope they can sort things out and get things back on an even keel again.

Hmmmm. All very unsatisfactory for both of them.

They both went out separately yesterday.

We can only speculate what they were up to, but she was casually dressed and their relationship appears to have reached crisis point.

They may have already come to a decision to lead separate lives, but the finer details could be still a sticking point.

Not a lot of happiness here and staying up all night to avoid him is not going to work forever.

Hope they can sort things out and get things back on an even keel again.

The last few nights Leora has been sleeping on the sofa and Paul in the bedroom.

Their relationship isn't great like it used to be.

The last few nights Leora has been sleeping on the sofa and Paul in the bedroom.

Their relationship isn't great like it used to be.

Oh, again. They do not sleep together because Leora go to bed late , in the morning she always comes to him. And they have good and strong relationship. Believe me. They took long walks together, the house is just one of his own affairs. But they always say to each other affection and often embrace and kiss. And the fact that they do not have sex, I called cause. Moreover, they used to quarrel a lot stronger in the old apartment. Now they are in the best ways. You see what you want to see. But everything is fine, believe me. Moreover, they are planning a wedding in the summer.