Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Sometimes clothed pics like these remind you just how beautiful this girl is. :yes:

Thanks again BBsq69!

Et à deux heures du matin, heure française, ils baisent et IL LUI LECHE L'ANUS !!!!

SI si... Incroyable. JE me demande si ce n'est pas elle qui lui a demandé. Mais je ne comprends pas le russe...

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎09 at 0:58 AM, BBsq69 said:

As an artist, Leora is well grounded:

I had a feeling she might be painting soon. her number-one fan is at her side and she's no mug when it comes to appreciating beauty either.

It's also noted that the white phone is not too far away, in the event of some sudden business needs.

Sometimes it's brush strokes and other times it's just strokes....

I had a feeling she might be painting soon. her number-one fan is at her side and she's no mug when it comes to appreciating beauty either.

It's also noted that the white phone is not too far away, in the event of some sudden business needs.

Sometimes it's brush strokes and other times it's just strokes....

because it paints in oils. Therefore you do not see the glass. In general, there is a jar on the table which I saw as it dips a brush.

I definitely feel like she is giving us some great views on purpose. Bending over in the right position to give us a peek and doing it in better lighting. You are the best Leora!  :drool:

Well where are the pictures of this? Very few of us post pictures and quite frankly I am beginning to get quite pissed off that nobody else is contributing. Surely somebody captured this. If you are worried about identity it's not that hard to hide it. Half a dozen people seem to keep the picture sections of this site alive while 1000s view them and can't even be bothered to press the like button. And "Ooh look there's something interesting happening" without showing it (unless you genuinely don't have access or are in work) is not helping.

Well where are the pictures of this? Very few of us post pictures and quite frankly I am beginning to get quite pissed off that nobody else is contributing. Surely somebody captured this. If you are worried about identity it's not that hard to hide it. Half a dozen people seem to keep the picture sections of this site alive while 1000s view them and can't even be bothered to press the like button. And "Ooh look there's something interesting happening" without showing it (unless you genuinely don't have access or are in work) is not helping.

I do feel a bit guilty  about this, but unfortunately I don't have the access, or the expertise to rectify this abysmal shortcoming of mine.

I know that what you are posting is enormously appreciated. It's like a lot of things in life where people only appreciate your efforts when you stop doing them.

With my limited technical skills I can just about save some of the photos and videos, but my computer is very slow and very basic. It takes forever on my machine to  switch rooms, so I miss an awful lot.

But I am indebted to you fr rthe trouble you take to be there for those who can't be and to go the extra yard to provide the best of photos.

A lot of the detail you are able to find is not seen at the time when watching live. The switch of rooms is so frequent and so sudden and unpredictable that we miss a hell of a lot of things that later show up among these captures of yours.

I have no patience, either, with those who post, without  a please or thank you, 'action now. where's the video? etc etc as if someone is being paid to do this and it's part of the fully-inclusive membership fee!