Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Superb Hope85 (as usual).

The top pic is one I could (and probably will) sit and stare at for hours.

If I was to imagine my perfect dream woman, this would be her.

Thanks again :clap:

Indeed! Elegance, sophistication, allure and sensuality rolled into one. This woman knows how to show her many facets whenever she pleases, switching from the sultry to the demure within seconds and back again, if so desired.

So many of the other women on this site seems to be so one-dimensional, unlikely to show such an array of characteristics, even those ladies who profess to be in the modelling or acting professions.

Leora knocks them into a cocked hat with her natural worldliness. She can't have learned it from him, so one wonders how she acquired it? It must be an innate part of her. 

Lovely pics of her dressed or naked, seldom disappoints. And to think she lives with someone who is the very antithesis of style and grooming, sensual awareness etc. Despite all that Leora comes through with flying colours

unfortunately the sex didn't cut it.

leora spent a good portion of the afternoon yelling at paul. tears were shed by her, and paul was sitting visibly upset in the living room. often it's all just entertainment to us, hoping to see leora naked or masturbating.. but these events show that it's actual lives at play here, with the ups, downs and tribulations like the rest of ours. paul's sexual incompetence jokes aside, i really hope these two find happiness.

Leora should ditch this SOB and go find someone that will make her happy. Paul certainly is not that person. Never has and never will.

Guest cobalt75

Leora should ditch this SOB and go find someone that will make her happy. Paul certainly is not that person. Never has and never will.

:clap:

unfortunately the sex didn't cut it.

leora spent a good portion of the afternoon yelling at paul. tears were shed by her, and paul was sitting visibly upset in the living room. often it's all just entertainment to us, hoping to see leora naked or masturbating.. but these events show that it's actual lives at play here, with the ups, downs and tribulations like the rest of ours. paul's sexual incompetence jokes aside, i really hope these two find happiness.

If happiness is to be found between these two, it's not going to happen while living in an RLC apartment.

:twocents:

They likely won't find happiness outside of RLC either.

Probably not, but I'm trying to keep those rose-colored glasses on for as long as possible  :D

In the same vein as the "finding happiness" subject... I wonder just how much RLC is keeping Leora shielded from Paul completely losing it and going off on her? Too many variables to really think about, though (i.e.: Waste IQ on... So I'm just going to continue to enjoy the superficial aspect of the ride while it's here  ::) ).