Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You're right, it has but for now not longer  :)

I can not understand why RLC is so hard on this.  If they are free to broadcast these feeds on the "free internet",why can't people be free to reproduce pics or movies of it? In my country it is common en more than enough to ad a citation/source where it came from.

I hope for better days...  :) :wtf:

Elle a des pieds magnifiques !!!!!

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎21 at 1:58 AM, BBsq69 said:

I'm not entirely convinced by this orgasm. It felt like she was trying hard but I didn't really feel the convulsions.

I agree.

Something didn't quite add up, did it?

Then again maybe Leora has two classes of 'bates'

Category 1 - very slowly arrived at after being turned on over a few hours while fully or partially clothed and then finished through a growing level of intensity and prolonged final ecstatic release. This can take  a few hours from start to finish.

Category 2 - characterised by a sudden urge to get naked and go for it, no visual aids, just right into it, fast and furious, moving from LR to GR swiftly as the climax draws near.

It's unusual for her to apply make up and THEN have a shower. Equally unusual not to at least get partially dressed right after showering, but lie straight down and start touching, without any visual stimulation, either on computer or phone,

It smells fishy, but it may just be another experiment she's conducting with herself. To see if she can close her eyes and do what she does without the usual electronic elements coming into play for a change,

It certainly seemed rushed and brought to a sudden conclusion. Perhaps he's due back any time soon and she just had to fit it in before he arrived? Or before she herself rushes off to an appointment? Time will tell

I'm not entirely convinced by this orgasm. It felt like she was trying hard but I didn't really feel the convulsions.

I reckon it was the real deal. There was plenty of toe curling going on and if anybody noticed, that bloody dog had her nose glued to the spot on the couch where Leora's wet bits were. :D

Lol, after she graduated, the dog licked something with blankets. I'm sure she got an orgasm. women do it differently. It is foolish to think that someone pretend. if he does not do as the majority. In any case, it is always hot

REQUEST

Does anybody have pics or vids of what she did between 11.35 and 11.50 her clock time or anything before if she indeed did anything before? By anything I mean of course showing her pussy or darker entrance.

OK I did an overconfident thing this morning. Leora was awake and a little bit later sitting up. As far as I knew she still had her knickers on from the previous night. Well she doesn't change normally so soon after waking so I went to record some Nelly from a previous video - it was a 10 minute recording so I thought I would be safe - but when I got back she's brushing her hair and knickerless in the GR. After that I got virtually all the nudity until she just decided to put shorts on before exercising showing a bending ease and balance superior to Masha. I thought that she might exercise bottomless for a second and then I really would have been in arse heaven.

Prolonged pussy on the couch:

I cam on just after 12:00 their time got a couple poses from the couch she got up put some shorts on and went to the guest room to prtend she was exercising.  Didn't look like she was going to do much so I went to a different apartment. She either did something or the recycled pictures are coming into play.