Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎21 at 2:27 AM, BBsq69 said:

Just not sure today's action is over. She has done 2 GR bates in an afternoon before so I hope she returns there although facing Cam 1 would be an OK alternative.

It's unfortunately very much looking like she did her best to squeeze one in before he came back, which explains the rush,  as he's home now and the extra sessions in the GR are looking increasingly unlikely, unless he disappears a second time, which doesn't usually happen, does it?.....pity. When the whole day stretches in front of her she likes to do the slow build up, but I think she knew her time was precious today. Sigh.

pic from11.35 to11.50  :hi:

Thanks rollcage. I thought she probably still had the blue knickers on when she entered the GR. Such an early discarding seemed like a declaration of intent more of a 'when' rather than 'if' situation. She kept us waiting of course as is her wont.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎21 at 7:41 AM, kool1365 said:

:)

I did mean to get around to posting this, but I'm sure my version is not of a better quality than this. TBH it was great to see everything on the sofa but this is the moment I always look forward to.