Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Guest Steaford

Pretty boring afternoon she finished another picture, spent several hours cleaning the apartment, I left the site. I got back on-line AT 3:20 THEIR time and was shocked that Paul was there. They were in the kitchen, she was eating carry out and they are now talking. He is sitting across the kitchen against the far wall while she is eating. strange

Guest HappyChap

my wife says of course he ate her out after ,,,its called "the lick and fix"

I must remember to argue more with my wife.....then we can "lick it and fix it" over and over again... ;)

Guest HappyChap

I was about to ask what is going on in the bedroom, surely they can't be at it already...BUT you have answered my question!!!!

he tries to kiss her then puts his hands all over her she pushes him off what a prick she going in the living room to sleep and she is crying i really want to beat the  fuck out of him he is a total fucking dickhead.

Guest HappyChap

now they are back out and looking at the laptop and I guess Leora is upset....what are they discussing...NORALUVER WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!

now all he's doing is creeping to her fucking hell why doesn't that girl just kick him out and get someone better would love to know what they talk about does any one speak Russian on this site can translate what they were arguing about post in and let me know would be interested to know.

yes, for newbies I repeat, I'm happy to translate unfortunately i'm at work during most of their day. If anyone happens to record their conversations send them to me for translation. But mostly it's always the same shit: "he left for days, doesn't answer her calls, doesn't do shit, spends all day playing on the computer" blah, blah, yadda, yadda

And once again this post is called "pictures", so stop posting other shit in here