Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

On ‎2013‎-‎08‎-‎03 at 2:19 PM, basstr said:

she is pretty girl

found the rlc site by accident. is there any other sites like this?

(The Web Page Link is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Guest Steaford

Very nice session tonight  Started with extremely good blow job, ten Leora in "cowgirl"  with 3 maybe 4 orgasms, finally Paul on top with Leora on stomach, unable to tell with  anal or other but she started screeming instantly and he finished on her back. As he cleaned up  she seemed extremely happy

Guest HappyChap

Very nice session tonight  Started with extremely good blow job, ten Leora in "cowgirl"  with 3 maybe 4 orgasms, finally Paul on top with Leora on stomach, unable to tell with  anal or other but she started screeming instantly and he finished on her back. As he cleaned up  she seemed extremely happy

Good commentary - any chance of a video?  ;D

Guest giuseppe r

Paul gets my vote for "The Most Inconsiderate Person Ever".  Poor Leora has to get up early for work and there's Paul, surfing away, IN BED, instead of in the living room, where he wouldn't bother Leora.  She may not mind, but it would be extremely annoying to most people.  Of course, this is just one example of his selfish and inconsiderate attitude.

A few days ago, I had said that I would not have attacked Paul. My patience has now reached the limit. I know what I'll write later, I will lose the friendship of Leora (Julia), but there is a limit to everything. This lazy bum does not have a conscience? When he looks in the mirror, he is proud of himself? When he eats in a disgusting, he's happy? When fucks with Leora (maximum 5 minutes) believes that he is a stallion? These my questions remain unanswered. My only regret is that with this Leora (Julia) will no longer be my friend  :(

Guest mystery

Paul gets my vote for "The Most Inconsiderate Person Ever".  Poor Leora has to get up early for work and there's Paul, surfing away, IN BED, instead of in the living room, where he wouldn't bother Leora.  She may not mind, but it would be extremely annoying to most people.  Of course, this is just one example of his selfish and inconsiderate attitude.

She was just herself asks him to stay in the bedroom. She can not sleep alone!

Guest sleestack

... Of course, this is just one example of his selfish and inconsiderate attitude.

I haven't read through all of the threads regarding Leora & Paul, but has anyone mentioned that the cameras may be the reason Paul acts the way he does? He doesn't walk around naked. He keeps his underwear on until the very last moment before sex. When they do have sex, it only lasts as long as it has to. When they fight, he doesn't really say much, if anything (so he doesn't look like an asshole).

I'm sure if there were cameras in my house and everything I did would be analyzed, I would definitely act different.

Just a thought...