Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Paul dort. Leora rédige son texto : "Recherche marrons pour fourrer la dinde".

--

Paul's sleeping now. Leora wrote an SMS : "Looking for chesnuts to stuff the Turkey". ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

--

Paul's sleeping now. Leora wrote an SMS : "Looking for chesnuts to stuff the Turkey". ;D ;D ;D

This little squirrel has been looking for a place to store his nuts for the winter. I think I've found it.  :P

Ce petit écureuil a été à la recherche d'un endroit pour stocker ses noix pour l'hiver. Je pense que je l'ai trouvé. :P

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Aren't they cute ?  :P

Paul and Leora slept in the sofa with TV and lights on all the night.

It's not ecological !

Ne sont-ils mignons ?  :P

Paul et Leora ont dormi dans le canapé avec la télé et les lumières allumées toute la nuit.

Ce n'est pas écologique !

One has to say that this is becoming a rather tiresome thread.

Boring, you're right. This is why we count on the newbies like you to improve the standard. That said, you'll see quickly Leora and Paul are tiresome people to watch. Only the ass lovers of Leora are delighted to be here, looking during long hours as she brushes her hairs, as she admires herself in the mirror, as she turns around the apartment... But those ones say "she is a very intelligent person, working in the medical environment". You'll make your own mind up quickly, I'm sure...  :)

Welcome among us lovely Lady and if you effectively can "respect the trees" for the planet, you aren't obliged to "obey" the squirrel.  :D

--

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

That is one fine body she has.