Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Are there only 3 pictures because it only lasted 3 minutes?

yes it has to be very fast , take the photo , open paint and save the photo he has cum .

When I started watching I think they 'd just start it lasted exactly 4 minutes and 22 seconds

want to make a book of photos , and have to watch alina anton , each of them will fuck 40 min to 1 hr

Why do they make love with the dog around them ?

For me, it's an incredible "kill love".

Pourquoi font-ils l'amour avec le chien près d'eux ?

Pour moi, c'est un incroyable "tue l'amour".

Parce que c'est le petit chien-chien à sa mémère et qu'il ne faut surtout pas le repousser sinon mémère va engueuler pépère et la séance de baise déjà très courte en temps normal sera terminée immédiatement... Mémère préfère le toutou...

--

Because it is the puppy dog with his granny Leora and that should not push it back otherwise granny will yell at grandpa Paul and the fucking session - already very short in normal time - will be completed immediately... Granny prefers the Doggie...  :-*

The dog can not get out of the house, but he can watch his mistress do naughty things !

Lucky scooter dog !

Le chien ne peut pas sortir de la maison, mais il peut regarder sa maitresse faire des choses coquines !

Chanceux chien scooter !

Guest Miss Rowena Spade

Paul dort. Leora rédige son texto : "Recherche marrons pour fourrer la dinde".

--

Paul's sleeping now. Leora wrote an SMS : "Looking for chesnuts to stuff the Turkey". ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

That is one fine body she has.

I agree wholeheartedly. Sadly, my own body has long since passed its sell by date I am afraid, but once upon a time I was lithe and languid and lovely too.

Only the ass lovers of Leora are delighted to be here, looking during long hours as she brushes her hairs, as she admires herself in the mirror, as she turns around the apartment... But those ones say "she is a very intelligent person, working in the medical environment". You'll make your own mind up quickly, I'm sure...  :)

Welcome among us lovely Lady and if you effectively can "respect the trees" for the planet, you aren't obliged to "obey" the squirrel.  :D

Please notice that the above robot Cho2vant does not properly tithe to the Church of Foamy, he is therefore a heretic, and notice that he does not have a fluffy tail, loving arms, or penis, and he can't even breed. He's a robot. I'm thinking of chewing up his wiring, emptying his bird feeder, trashing his attic, and asking Pepe to take revenge on this insult to our beloved goddess Leora...  :D :D :D (cheesy smile)  ;)

Only the ass lovers of Leora are delighted to be here, looking during long hours as she brushes her hairs, as she admires herself in the mirror, as she turns around the apartment... But those ones say "she is a very intelligent person, working in the medical environment". You'll make your own mind up quickly, I'm sure...  :)

Welcome among us lovely Lady and if you effectively can "respect the trees" for the planet, you aren 't obliged to "obey" the squirrel.  :-D

Please notice that the above robot Cho2vant does not properly tithe to the Church of Foamy, he is therefore a heretic, and notice that he does not have a fluffy tail, loving arms, or penis, and he can't even breed. He's a robot. I'm thinking of chewing up his wiring, emptying his bird feeder, trashing his attic, and asking Pepe to take revenge on this insult to our beloved goddess Leora...  :D :D :D (cheesy smile)  ;)

Just because she does not have hairy legs and armpits like most French women does not mean she's not intelligent.

She's very bright indeed and yes she is in the medical field. You must be blind as you can not see past the little boy in apartment 7

who you think is classy. I don't think you would know classy if it bit you on the ass but then again you are only a robot.

I am unleashing the squirrel to chew up your wiring and trash your attic then I'm gonna spray down with my perfume.  :)  :D ;D