Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Leora and paul guest room cam unexiplainibly unlocked!

maybe as A&A cams off CC freed up this one!

Voted HOT!

SC (I think) and my opinions are basically they are trying to attract more viewers. There is an extra free cam in Nina and Kira apt. as well.

The raele2 video clip for the attachment center.

file attachment name: Leora_6-11-2015.mp4

Thank you Prodog...  I appreciate what you do.

:)

No problem. And... with a tip of the hat to the new guy raele2  for capturing what some of us regulars missed  this time.

Im glad to contribute somehow. About the sound.. i forgot to turn it on. Quality wise, its bad but had to compress it to around 110MB.

Not to worry, It's still a great clip and 100% better than we had! Thanks again.  We will look forward to more good things from you.

Im glad to contribute somehow. About the sound.. i forgot to turn it on. Quality wise, its bad but had to compress it to around 110MB.

Just change the setting from 720p to 480p  and that should reduce the size of the file when capturing it.

Good news. Through the generous contribution of a long time member kzsjzkdjs, we have the missing bedroom part of Leora's seesion of 6/9. Many thanks to kzsjzkdjs!

This clip was forwarded to me with kzsjzkdjs request that it be uploaded only to the attachment center. I would appreciate it if we all honor his request and keep it there after downloading. Thanks.

Name of file for the attachment center: Leora_6-9-2015_bedroom.mp4

Love it.  The dog was waiting for the panties to come off.  Priceless.

The only time that dog barks constantly is when she masturbates.  Must be some sort of mating call.  LOL

'

Good news. Through the generous contribution of a long time member kzsjzkdjs, we have the missing bedroom part of Leora's seesion of 6/9. Many thanks to kzsjzkdjs!

This clip was forwarded to me with kzsjzkdjs request that it be uploaded only to the attachment center. I would appreciate it if we all honor his request and keep it there after downloading. Thanks.

Name of file for the attachment center: Leora_6-9-2015_bedroom.mp4

Love it.  The dog was waiting for the panties to come off.  Priceless.

This is why I mentioned yesterday that when she came home from shopping with some new underwear she was going to need it.  :)

I love dogs but would it be cruel to put a muzzle on the dog while she's "getting with it"?

i will share it with you guys without AC.

it`s not fair for the other, i also have no Account for the AC but other people still post the links for the free user.

think about it.

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).