Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Leora Masturbating 06/23/15.    She forgot to remove her clothes on this one.

I think we can forgive her for not stripping down on this one.  :)  Amazing girl!

After 2 or 3 nights of teasing, I was wondering how long she would hold out.

Very nice work in this thread, my friends. Excellent contributions.

I believe that it might be a good idea to add a section -- not just a thread -- devoted to 1) how to capture video and pictures, 2) how to post them, 3) how to navigate CamCaps and how to edit & clean up captures. It would be strictly a Tutorial section on how to accomplish these tasks.

The software keeps changing; posting capabilities keep narrowing (thanks to DMCA); and all of us -- newbie or not -- need a way to keep updated.

If anybody here would be interested in supporting this idea, or writing tutorials, let me know. I doubt Admin would mind it, and the knowledge gained would help members post more fun stuff.

Did this ever come to fruition ?

I think we can forgive her for not stripping down on this one.  :)  Amazing girl!

My god!! she is so amazing!! Love her... the most sensual girl in RLC, don't you think??

My god!! she is so amazing!! Love her... the most sensual girl in RLC, don't you think??

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone that would disagree with you on that one. Certainly not me.

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone that would disagree with you on that one. Certainly not me.

I am a straight sharring oppinions guy when I choose it's appropriate... I'm sorry, I'm here for the lovely flower in front and lovely peach behind there (ie. pussy and ass, hehe). Scratching underpants is just - not the thing. Not in title of it (hers), but for sure...hungry for it (hers again, hehe). I'm not satisfied. Not at all. Verry unhappy. Very.  ;)

Very nice work in this thread, my friends. Excellent contributions.

I believe that it might be a good idea to add a section -- not just a thread -- devoted to 1) how to capture video and pictures, 2) how to post them, 3) how to navigate CamCaps and how to edit & clean up captures. It would be strictly a Tutorial section on how to accomplish these tasks.

The software keeps changing; posting capabilities keep narrowing (thanks to DMCA); and all of us -- newbie or not -- need a way to keep updated.

If anybody here would be interested in supporting this idea, or writing tutorials, let me know. I doubt Admin would mind it, and the knowledge gained would help members post more fun stuff.

Did this ever come to fruition ?

Evidently not. We still need a decent tutorial section for this forum that covers the basics of how to post simple  jpg captures all the way to the magical things that SanPer and the other artists post here. It could get complicated, but it's better than watching boxes over at V&L's place sit around all day.