Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Did she complete her mission Prodog or was that just a taster for later?

It's my understanding that there's a bedroom conclusion, but we don't have it yet.

I haven't seen  the bedroom version pop up yet but from one of the other posts. It was quick like 3 minutes.  Paul must have rubbed his 3 minute magic off on Leora before he left to go play his war games.

It's my understanding that there's a bedroom conclusion, but we don't have it yet.

I haven't seen  the bedroom version pop up yet but from one of the other posts. It was quick like 3 minutes.  Paul must have rubbed his 3 minute magic off on Leora before he left to go play his war games.

We will be keeping a look out for the missing piece, even if it's only 3 minutes. A few minutes with her is like an hour with some other RLC girl. I do admire how you slipped in you're favorite 3 minute analogy.  :)

We will be keeping a look out for the missing piece, even if it's only 3 minutes. A few minutes with her is like an hour with some other RLC girl. I do admire how you slipped in you're favorite 3 minute analogy.  :)

It will likely show up on VK  or  Voyeurland. If I spot it I'll make sure a copy comes this way.

It will likely show up on VK  or  Voyeurland. If I spot it I'll make sure a copy comes this way.

Who can say, maybe one of our proud members looking to get some cred will come up with a post.