Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Good video just a shame it did not use the camera from behind as both Leora and Paul were masturbating her while her hair largely covered the BJ. It would be great if there was a video from another angle.

Nice video, nice end. I just did not see any masturbation, which to me is playing with oneself alone, without the partner.

This is the other camera angle. You cant really see the bj from this angle but you have an incredible view of her ass as he masturbates her ! Here it is

What can I say but an enormous thank you. This is what I was hoping for. I've been watching (it's OK I do other things) most of the day - the dog is a useful tool to tell me when people arrive home - but all I got was a couple of flashes of breasts when she changed. I had the bonus of RLC messing up and getting the Premium thumbnails all day. I waited while she did her hair for an hour but then I had to eat missing the shower and then some more nudity and bending over. I thought today was a dead loss Leora wise apart from a few kind pictures but then your video and it's just become a good day.  ;D ;D ;D

What can I say but an enormous thank you. This is what I was hoping for. I've been watching (it's OK I do other things) most of the day - the dog is a useful tool to tell me when people arrive home - but all I got was a couple of flashes of breasts when she changed. I had the bonus of RLC messing up and getting the Premium thumbnails all day. I waited while she did her hair for an hour but then I had to eat missing the shower and then some more nudity and bending over. I thought today was a dead loss Leora wise apart from a few kind pictures but then your video and it's just become a good day.  ;D ;D ;D

Merci thegame20 pour cette magnifique vidéo, pour une fois que l'on peut admirer la beauté de Léora en premier plan plutôt que l'acte sexuel.

Je pense qu'il y a d'autres moments ou l'on peut l'admirer aussi, c'est quand elle prend sa douche. Malheureusement, c'est très exceptionnel de voir une vidéo, sauf quand elle s'est masturbée dans la baignoire.

C'est vraiment dommage de la voir si peu au moment de la douche.

Leora sex and mastubation !

(The Web Page link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Yahu bu leora ne kadar bahtsız bir kız bu kızada düşe düşe siki kalkmayan kalksada 1 dakikada boşalan paul denk gelmiş . Mayanın Stephan olacaktı da bu azgın kızı sabaha kadar sikecek yinede boşalmayacktı kızda uçacaktı zevkten ve tabi bizde izlemeye doyamayacaktık. :)

Well I have been a dedicated poster of pictures over the last month but I can't tell you how much I'd love to see a video of today's masturbation. She is still at it now rolling over in her bathrobe in the Bedroom.

Please, please somebody post

Well I have been a dedicated poster of pictures over the last month but I can't tell you how much I'd love to see a video of today's masturbation. She is still at it now rolling over in her bathrobe in the Bedroom.

Please, please somebody post

I feel your pain.

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎18 at 7:11 AM, Blurps said:

Leora masturbation - 09/18 - 720p - 19mn - 84MB

A 1000 thanks, Blurps. That has made my year. I am forever in your debt.  :'( with emotion  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now does anyone have the shower after or the rolling on the bed after where we saw her back burger  ;D ;D ;D