Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

The mab link takes you to a website where you have to sign up for something, whereas he dirtybin links are instantly accessible and downloadable, which I thought was the method of delivery favoured by those who run this camcaps site.

Or am I just technically inept? I thought some posters were even banned (and certainly strongly advised by admins not to post links that meant signing up to new sites)

Maybe these mab links are more accessible than they seem. To me they mean registering with them and I'm already registered here and that's quite enough.

If there's an easy way to see these videos, without compromising security any further, I'd love to know. :-))

The mab link takes you to a website where you have to sign up for something, whereas he dirtybin links are instantly accessible and downloadable, which I thought was the method of delivery favoured by those who run this camcaps site.

Or am I just technically inept? I thought some posters were even banned (and certainly strongly advised by admins not to post links that meant signing up to new sites)

Maybe these mab links are more accessible than they seem. To me they mean registering with them and I'm already registered here and that's quite enough.

If there's an easy way to see these videos, without compromising security any further, I'd love to know. :-))

DB and MAB are both approved methods. It sounds like you have a virus with a page hijacker floating around your system because when you click on the MAB link, it should send you straight to a page to download the file in question:

http://www.anony.ws/image/JJRq

post-73262-145739674841_thumb.png

Yes I do get this page when I click it on, but when I right click download it does not have a downloadable extension, it has an html one only.

Perhaps I'll try again and see what I can discover anew, if you're confident it will work.

But when I clicked on information it appeared to ask me to join something and use my email address etc. 

I'm sorry, but I thought this was one of those rogue links people were told not to post.

I thought dirtybin was the only one allowed

I'll have another stab at it. I'm sure I don't have a virus as nothing else is an issue.

I figured it out, thanks.

It downloaded automatically, without me right clicking, which is how I download absolutely everything else I save. I didn't know it was downloading all the time, as I was waiting for a download dialogue box to come up where I could nominate which drive to save it to.

I appreciate your assistance and it was the knowledge that it WAS an approved method and that it was working that encouraged me to try afresh.

All good. Many thanks mate!

I figured it out, thanks.

It downloaded automatically, without me right clicking, which is how I download absolutely everything else I save. I didn't know it was downloading all the time, as I was waiting for a download dialogue box to come up where I could nominate which drive to save it to.

I appreciate your assistance and it was the knowledge that it WAS an approved method and that it was working that encouraged me to try afresh.

All good. Many thanks mate!

The only difference between mab.to and DB are the time it's kept on the servers.  Mab.to keeps the content on their server between 24 to 48 hours unless you purchase a Premium Account then they are there for as long as you want them to. Dirty Bin keeps files on the server for 60 Days for free users  and Premium Account holders it stays indefinitely.

Leora Paul Undercover Sex

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This time Paul lasted for two minutes plus the time before the video started.

Hey Guys & Gals.

I first heard about RLC from a friend who purchased a subscription but does not have the patience to watch and wait, so he handed the account over to me, until it expires.

After searching for Leora & Paul videos I came across this forum. I would just like to say thanks to all the members who have uploaded their captures for others to enjoy.

I feel it's only fair if I give something in return, so am currently uploading a capture from today. (My internet is rather slow!)

Unfortunately the sound does not seem to work but it is a problem I am working on.

I hope you enjoy when it finally uploads...

No worries pal upload whatever you have in the meantime enjoy  :)

Leora Paul 21102015 Cam 1

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Feels like my birthday - if only that light was on, I think I could retire from RLC because nothing could top that.

Correctly dated and with the clock in the upper-left-hand corner -- Excellent job and thank you for the uploads, thegame20 and munwat.

And munwat -- If those are indeed your captures, please be sure to crop out your code on the bottom-left-hand corner in the future or you'll see your account go "poof" just like that.