Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

And munwat -- If those are indeed your captures, please be sure to crop out your code on the bottom-left-hand corner in the future or you'll see your account go "poof" just like that.

Shit, I was so distracted by what was actually happening I fogot all about the code. Let's just hope there's no legal action...

fantastic butt, i love her

the way she swallows ........

I just wonder - have you seen the last few times when she has "swallowed" (not the whole load though)? Paul has hopped off the bed as usual and hurried to the bathroom, Leora has stayed lying on the bed, looking very sad and disappointed, even kind of misused. I think earlier she had nothing against swallowing - she really knows how to use her lips and tongue even though she is pretty young still - but now she does not like that as much as she used to.

I just posted the same  thing,  what's the point of putting the same video?

He's a newbie and I appreciate both contributions - OK I captured it myself but missed the full frontal kitchen cam shot - so thank you tFighterPilot and thank you newbie. As one of the major image posters I find other people post almost identical images as me but we just like ... appreciate the effort. What we really don't like is people copied our work and putting their name on it!

Of Course the clips will look similar, we all use the same cameras. And I cant help reflecting a bit around the agony of having ones files copied. None of us can claim copyright to the caps we make, RLC owns all material and any recording that is spread is a violation of their rights. So hearing members here claiming ownership over the clips gets a bit troubling I think. Lets just go back to the old relaxed mode of this forum. When we get a good shoot, well just share it and rejoice over the happiness we spread amongst our fellow CC-members.

I re-watched this a few times and I really believe that Paul had every intention of hitting Leora here. Listen to the fear in her voice and her movements at around the 25-second mark, and I think you'll agree. I would love to be completely wrong here and about all of Paul's shortcomings, but actions just don't lie, and this is just one of many over the 3+ months I've been watching this apartment for myself.

I'm not posting this to promote violence or as some kind of sick thrill of seeing someone abused or anything of the sort; I just think it's important for newer members to CC and RLC to know that most people's disdain for Paul is not entirely misplaced.

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I watch most of the time with the sound off so missed this altercation the first time as she was out of camera shot and I didn't realise she was standing there. I must have been switching rooms so missed her going past him crying and upset.

He was certainly showing aggression and intimidation, bullying her, but I think he knew when to stop and would not have struck her. It was mainly the jumping out of his chair and standing there rigid that would have upset her.

That's not a sign of a loving relationship, I would agree. But what happened after this might tell us more.

Where they went, what became of the dogs and how they resolved their differences would be very interesting.

Domestic violence is a big issue at the moment, but I think he was in control of his emotions. Just. And control in itself is not really healthy between partners, anyway, who should be working together, not having power struggles.

Will keep an eye on this in future.