Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Guest Chatterbox

part of today's argument....perhaps some Russian speaking CC members can translate for the rest of us?

(The Video Content is no Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

On ‎2013‎-‎11‎-‎20 at 8:02 AM, love C.C. said:

New video

(The Video Content is no Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

DO NOT GO THERE

I use Avast, AdBlock+, Ghostery and the other built-in protections of Opera and got no such warning.  I got the web page, it didn't ask me for any information and I didn't do anything but click on the button to watch the video.

It works fine.

21538_14142ce72f3add9ab1cabd65f6663a74d3dedc1b.jpg

Paul was poking her like an intrigued teenager who had never fingered a hole before!!!!

I am still not convinced she came!!! Totally fascinating but all the moaning then nothing. From my experience the climax is usually the CLIMAX of the moaning, instead it just stops.

An experienced man could take her to places she has never been. I don't think she has ever experienced good sex.

Great vid though!!!!

Guest Chatterbox

Paul was poking her like an intrigued teenager who had never fingered a hole before!!!!

I am still not convinced she came!!! Totally fascinating but all the moaning then nothing. From my experience the climax is usually the CLIMAX of the moaning, instead it just stops.

An experienced man could take her to places she has never been. I don't think she has ever experienced good sex.

Great vid though!!!!

Paul has no idea!!!!!!! This is embarassing to watch..... he doesn't even look as though he wants to pleasure her....just going through the motions....Leora's needs are evidently more than he can cope with....

Guest Chatterbox

Paul fingers her pussy to orgasm. WARNING: she moans pretty loud ;D

(ul.to Link Removed).

This one now on Putlocker.....

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest Squirrel

Paul fingers her pussy to orgasm. WARNING: she moans pretty loud ;D

(ul.to Link Removed).

This one now on Putlocker.....

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Wow! That downloaded really, really fast! So refreshing...