Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Guest Squirrel

I had thought these sites would be blocked out by the routers in the apartments. Did we ever get proof that Angela was actually on this site? Anyway not sure it is a good idea to communicate.

It is a bad idea to communicate without proper discretion.

It is possible to block specific ISP addresses. This means that certain ISPs cannot be used for connection. Hence, RLC's Alexa stats show few hits from Russia, when, indeed, Russia's hit rates on RLC should be sizable. And they very well might be, but we, and the people at RLC, would not know.

Now, can you say "TOR?"

Sure, I knew you could.  :D

I was replying to an earlier post that wanted us to believe it was Leora. I recalled lots of communication when Angela and her man were having their argument just after moving in to the apartment. I personally would not want to be communicating with any of these people.

As an IT person for over 40 years, I can assure you that the people managing these apartments could easily configure the routers at the apartments to restrict access to any site they did not want the occupants to access. That is if the routers are similar to those in the US and most of Europe.

Guest Squirrel

That's good to know, Piedpiper. Fortunately, I don't live in an apartment, just a house with a decent lot, so I only get a couple open Wi-Fi connections from neighbors' houses.  I don't know how that works, but I have warned them to go on lock-down...

That's good to know, Piedpiper. Fortunately, I don't live in an apartment, just a house with a decent lot, so I only get a couple open Wi-Fi connections from neighbors' houses.  I don't know how that works, but I have warned them to go on lock-down...

We have a lot of Wi-Fi connections in this 150 unit apartment building I am in with at least  35 open connections available to anyone that wants to use it. Only thing the person that left it open better hope he has an Unlimited Bandwidth Plan or their in for a hefty internet bill.Even if they had their Wi-Fi secured anyone with the proper knowledge can still use it and get by their secured password.They think they are secured but actually their not.

Even if they had their Wi-Fi secured anyone with the proper knowledge can still use it and get by their secured password.They think they are secured but actually their not.

There's software to bypass or detect passwords, then there is software to see who is using your Wi-Fi network and block them.

If you know how to install software, which is anyone, then it can be done.

Even if they had their Wi-Fi secured anyone with the proper knowledge can still use it and get by their secured password.They think they are secured but actually their not.

There's software to bypass or detect passwords, then there is software to see who is using your Wi-Fi network and block them.

If you know how to install software, which is anyone, then it can be done.

With the routers proximity around this building and the people that live in here most are not to bright to figure that out and if they did it's not to hard to unblock yourself from someone else's router.

If you can access it to connect to the internet then all you have to do is bring their router page up on your screen something similar to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1  and so on. Each make of router has a different access but never impossible to get into as long as the signal is strong enough to pull up on the screen.

RLC might be able to block certain sites, but there is a lot of ways round it. TOR gets past the routers, VPN does and something they cant control is what the occupants does on their phones. So trying to block CamCaps from the appartments isn't even worth the effort. If Yulia want's to speak wiht us, she will. And mr "Paul" he for sure knows how to get through if he wants.

Guest Squirrel

excuse the ignorance cam cappers but do have to be a member to watch vids on "uploaded". it seems a pain in the ass as a host to access....

Bingo. You got it. "Uploaded" is wonderful if you pay for an Uploaded membership, but hell if you don't. I believe people who don't pay for CamCaps can still access off-site links; and many of us pay the 12 bucks USD to support CC so we can view and contribute more; but we generally ignore UL posts because of the hassle and time required for download.

Welcome to the zoo, incidentally.

excuse the ignorance cam cappers but do have to be a member to watch vids on "uploaded". it seems a pain in the ass as a host to access....

Bingo. You got it. "Uploaded" is wonderful if you pay for an Uploaded membership, but hell if you don't. I believe people who don't pay for CamCaps can still access off-site links; and many of us pay the 12 bucks USD to support CC so we can view and contribute more; but we generally ignore UL posts because of the hassle and time required for download.

Welcome to the zoo, incidentally.

I'll be paying my $12 soon.

I just moved to another apartment so things were a little tight on the  expenses for a couple months.

Can still access the mediafire links and the ul  but I only get from mediafire. ul takes to long to download.