Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Been trying to upload a video all day long it's 78MB but somehow the upload is going and when it's done it states that I have to start a new topic.  Never seen that one before. Or is there a size limitation to the video uploaded. If it is I'll have to split the file.

Been trying to upload a video all day long it's 78MB but somehow the upload is going and when it's done it states that I have to start a new topic.  Never seen that one before. Or is there a size limitation to the video uploaded. If it is I'll have to split the file.

Try using the program called Handbrake. It works great for reducing file sizes.

Been trying to upload a video  all day long it's 78MB but somehow the upload is going and when it's done it states that I have to start a new topic.  Never seen that one before. Or is there a size limitation to the video uploaded. If it is I'll have to split the file.

StnCld316 if my memory serves me right I think there is a file limitation. If you split your file you should be OK. If not someone else will chime in or just pm admin.

My meagre offerings from yesterday.....in case you missed it.....

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Leora was without pants on the sofa during all these ten video clips. First Paul tried to get in closer contact with her but she did not react, just kept watching her phone. Finally, Paul gave up, started picking his nose and playing with his phone. A frustrating situation: a pretty girl without pants for perhaps hours, and nothing happens. Perhaps she just wants to give fresh air to her pussy which is so often in tight pants.

After 20 minutes I had been able to download 22 % of this video - then I quit.

Been trying to upload a video  all day long it's 78MB but somehow the upload is going and when it's done it states that I have to start a new topic.  Never seen that one before. Or is there a size limitation to the video uploaded. If it is I'll have to split the file.

StnCld316 if my memory serves me right I think there is a file limitation. If you split your file you should be OK. If not someone else will chime in or just pm admin.

I was away today.  I'll use Ultra Video Joiner I have to split it then try uploading it again.

After 20 minutes I had been able to download 22 % of this video - then I quit.

The most I could get is 45kbps download speed. Very slow speed when you have a 50MBPS cable connection. I cancelled the download. I have seen Leora and Paul many times, so I figure I'm not missing to much if I don't see this.