Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

athough nice to watch this video is so fake..... how long does it really take to wash yourself? Leora is becoming boring and predictable. Not so much Real Life Cam as Staged Life Cam.

Most of us who have watched her for almost two years would disagree. she has been one of the stars of RLC. Stick around and you may change your mind.

She is a star of RLC for sure. Can't say the same for Paul though. He's just a pure fuck-up of every day life. I hope Leora never ever decides to have a child with this man. They should cut his balls off so he can't contaminate the rest of the world.

athough nice to watch this video is so fake..... how long does it really take to wash yourself? Leora is becoming boring and predictable. Not so much Real Life Cam as Staged Life Cam.

Most of us who have watched her for almost two years would disagree. she has been one of the stars of RLC. Stick around and you may change your mind.

She is a star of RLC for sure. Can't say the same for Paul though. He's just a pure fuck-up of every day life. I hope Leora never ever decides to have a child with this man. They should cut his balls off so he can't contaminate the rest of the world.

But SC, what do you really think about Paul?  :)

But SC, what do you really think about Paul?  :)

I think from a few of my other comments about him, you can likely get the picture of what I really think of the guy.

Guest Jabberwocky

Yes I have watched her since she moved in to the old apartment. In fact I believe I may have posted the first video of them in the bedroom. I am just saying that it is getting to be rather staged.....that's all. Even for a die-hard fan...

almost forgot this. I called this one Leora's amazement. I'm sure this one will have us all saying, WTF!!??? watch her face and even the dog is??!! hopefully, this will not be used to bash Paul but it's a weird funny.

Good video.  It's a bit large 104MB for 2m 18 sec video.  MP4 is fine just lower the resolution to 480p or 720p that should give it a smaller size and keep the same quality.  This must have been run off at 1080p.  I'm not complaining,  just thought it would save a little bit of time encoding.

almost forgot this. I called this one Leora's amazement. I'm sure this one will have us all saying, WTF!!??? watch her face and even the dog is??!! hopefully, this will not be used to bash Paul but it's a weird funny.

Good video.  It's a bit large 104MB for 2m 18 sec video.  MP4 is fine just lower the resolution to 480p or 720p that should give it a smaller size and keep the same quality.  This must have been run off at 1080p.  I'm not complaining,  just thought it would save a little bit of time encoding.

thanks never thought about that.

This clip must have been from a while ago. Paul has his long hair and not his Putin buzz cut.

This clip must have been from a while ago. Paul has his long hair and not his Putin buzz cut.

yep, the date is on the vid

yep, the date is on the vid

Hmmm. I missed that. I must have been looking at something else.  :)

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎08 at 8:46 AM, Prodog said:

I know this is an old one of Leora Masturbating but have never seen this one posted except for in pictures.

I might be wrong, but I think that clip with the keyhole effect could be a part of this longer and slightly less jittery video. Don't remember the date it first started to appear. This video will be put int he attachment center.

Looks like the same to me.