Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

Alina & Anton sex photo

(bc.vc Links Removed).

Don't click the links. It moves you to a page with Spyware and Malware.

Don't Spyware and Malware. They photos my friend sharing.

Bullshit.  They are not photos. I click it and it takes you somewhere other than a picture.

Alina & Anton sex photo

(bc.vc Links Removed).

Don't click the links. It moves you to a page with Spyware and Malware.

IT IS MALWARE.......with an older virus attached

Don't Spyware and Malware. They photos my friend sharing.

Bullshit.  They are not photos. I click it and it takes you somewhere other than a picture.

my friend click and view. people are counting on me. I do not do my share for the first time.

The first time I tried it it worked fine with the ad and clicking skip, now it takes me to film on website with no way to see where the link actually went or does and no way to get back to it.  I've tried clearing the browser cache and different browsers and have the same effect with multiple links in the different forums.

bc.vc will show adds in a frame but if you wait 5 seconds you can click on "Skip Ad" in the upper right corner.

However, the ad-makers are assholes who will make an ad that will try to cheat you into believing that you should click somewhere in the ad to get to the content.

Don't get fooled! If you have a good firewall, or if you know how to manipulate your hosts-file, you should block evil ad-distributors like adsmarket.com and juicyads.com