Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

I wouldn't mind a different apt though isn't this one new for them?

They have been in this apt. since January or February 2014. Certainly a lot better than the old one they lived in.

You can't expect these couples to stay forever. Alina and Anton have stayed the longest out of all the couples. Between the two apartments they have close to two and a half years being in RLC.

Having your ass in front of a camera 24/7 must get stressful after awhile.

I wouldn't mind a different apt though isn't this one new for them?

They have been in this apt. since January or February 2014. Certainly a lot better than the old one they lived in.

You can't expect these couples to stay forever. Alina and Anton have stayed the longest out of all the couples. Between the two apartments they have close to two and a half years being in RLC.

Having your ass in front of a camera 24/7 must get stressful after awhile.

Anton seems pretty stressed ;D

StnCld316 i think they leave or get put in another apt.just my thoughts dont really know.

Just have to wait and see. Only time will tell.

I hope your right. don't want to lose them. the give the best shows they are more real than any other couple.  and they need a better place with a extra bed room.

150610080206289443.gif

RLC must have a hard of for Panty Sniffing gifs. Been removed three times already so I'll give it to them again.  LOL

She's so hot. Fully enjoyed watching her sleep on the couch the times she's stayed over :)

150610080206289443.gif

RLC must have a hard of for Panty Sniffing gifs. Been removed three times already so I'll give it to them again.  LOL

LMAO + EWWWW,thats  kinda nasty,lol.Had to modify,,, reminds me of this,hahaha