Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed their bathroom dont have a toilet in it..What's up with that?Im from canada so here all our bathrooms haves toilets in them or its a outhouse..LoL

Every apartment have toilet but there's no camera. In a plot beside bathroom there is a room with no camera.

Apartments plots are not accurate. Some plots missing toilet space...

Alma & Stefan apartment you can see toilet at the end of bathroom behind milk glass wall.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed their bathroom dont have a toilet in it..What's up with that?Im from canada so here all our bathrooms haves toilets in them or its a outhouse..LoL

Do you really want to see how they shit?

Exactly, how inconvenient is that, when you're in the shower and someone needs a shit.

Any decent builder puts the toilet in a separate room adjacent to the bathroom.

No i dont want to see them shit,like i said i find it weird not to have a toliet in the bathroom..If u look at every other apartment i believe they have toliets in the bathroom as well,u just dont see them..Again when i come from the bathroom consists of a sink,toliet,tub/shower..Unless of course ur living in a Dorm..

Exactly, how inconvenient is that, when you're in the shower and someone needs a shit.

Any decent builder puts the toilet in a separate room adjacent to the bathroom.

Well i guess in all of canada we dont have a decent builder then.Considering noone has a seperate room for a shitter..Its not inconvenient to be in the shower when someone needs to crap,its called holding ur shit for 10 mins while the person finish's showering..

Well i guess in all of canada we dont have a decent builder then.Considering noone has a seperate room for a shitter..Its not inconvenient to be in the shower when someone needs to crap,its called holding ur shit for 10 mins while the person finish's showering..

Or decides to soak in the tub for an hour.....

i find it weird not to have a toliet in the bathroom..If u look at every other apartment i believe they have toliets in the bathroom as well,u just dont see them..

If you look at the apartment plan for each couple, not one has the toilet in the bathroom, they all have a separate room with no cam beside the bathroom.

(except Leora and Paul's, which is right beside the tub ...  :o)

i find it weird not to have a toliet in the bathroom..If u look at every other apartment i believe they have toliets in the bathroom as well,u just dont see them..

If you look at the apartment plan for each couple, not one has the toilet in the bathroom, they all have a separate room with no cam beside the bathroom.

(except Leora and Paul's, which is right beside the tub ...  :o)

Isabel & Marcelo --Same room except they have a glass divider..

Leora & Paul --Between sink and tub

Alina & Anton - Now is in a dif room (Last apartment it was at the one end of the tub)

Nora & Kiko - Right across from the shower..

These are ones i know forsure have them in the bathroom..I never really paid much attention to the other couples..I believe this is a far cry from your none..