Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

And you won't. Though Alina has a differently shaped face than most Asians do. She may not be of pure breeding. Her hair is also not the typical straight black hair. Alina's hair has a wave to it.

I have looked through the picture folders when I was a noob haunting the site and no where is there really any good stills of her face. The kitchen cam may be as good as you will get.

Guest Squirrel

Too bad CC doesn't have an "I agree" button as well as a "Like" button.

Both TBG & JoJo are correct. Mongolians have been either isolated or in a transition zone between Russia (controlled by Caucasians after Mongolian Huns) and China (established Asian race). There's been so much mixing throughout human history that racial characteristics are utterly useless. For example, most people who proclaim themselves as African-Americans are actually Northern European, Arab Caucasian, and several ancient African tribes.

I can understand that Maya and her sister might be sisters (facial construct is the same); but Alina and her supposed sister are more likely to be step-sisters. I don't know. I can't see their faces. The cameras suck.

What I do know is that if Alina comes from a mixed race, the recipe looks really, really delicious.