Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

I quit watching it ...... Alina is having a difficult time getting fucked . Anton has some sex/card game that takes forever , they are drinking also  and both have smart phones that they are always checking  . I am not part of these new age phone people where playing with your phones takes priority over fucking  .  EDIT---- opps i forgot Anton is also watching TV while she waits to get some cock  .

They were using the "flashlight " feature on their phones in order to read what the sexgame cards said and illustrated .i
  • Upvote 1

Alinas house guest were a BORE!

They are sitting on the couch.  The guy is a douche. He picks his nose then rolls the boogers with his fingers and drops it on the furniture.

Anyone happen to catch that on video? I'd really like to drop a load to that.

Someone picking their nose is not worth recording.

Buenas noches como se pueden ver esas fotos que casi siempre estan petadas siempre llego tarde

hay algun tutorial para hecer funcionar mejor esto.

gracias compañero pero a ti es al unico que entiendo

Lamentablemente amigo KAFER no hay ningún tutorial para esto.

...el problema es que hay compañeros que hacen negocio subiendo las imágenes a hosts de almacenamiento que pagan unos céntimos por cada usuario que pinche en ella/s para verla/s, pero solo las mantienen 24 horas, luego las eliminan...

...CONSECUENCIA: que el foro está plagado de manchas rojas o blancas en vez de bellas imágenes.

La única solución es que las suban a otros host´s, "por ejemplo al que yo las subo que no pagan pero las mantienen", pero eso ya lo intenté y nadie hizo caso. (VIL METAL)

UN SALUDO.