Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

I quit watching it ...... Alina is having a difficult time getting fucked . Anton has some sex/card game that takes forever , they are drinking also  and both have smart phones that they are always checking  . I am not part of these new age phone people where playing with your phones takes priority over fucking  .  EDIT---- opps i forgot Anton is also watching TV while she waits to get some cock  .

I quit watching it ...... Alina is having a difficult time getting fucked . Anton has some sex/card game that takes forever , they are drinking also  and both have smart phones that they are always checking  . I am not part of these new age phone people where playing with your phones takes priority over fucking  .  EDIT---- opps i forgot Anton is also watching TV while she waits to get some cock  .

Alcohol with these two is not a good mixture.  It always ends with disastrous results.

I agree.

They want to fuck as much as I want to launch... This farce has no other purpose than to renew the contract with RLC and stay an additional period paid for by subscribers.  :o

I agree.

They want to fuck as much as I want to launch... This farce has no other purpose than to renew the contract with RLC and stay an additional period paid for by subscribers.  :o

i agree its as if these couples have a quota to meet at times seems staged, like leoras masturbation sessions.

For fucks sake... viewers complain when the tenants do not have sex, then they complain when they see a couple having great fun and sex for hours.

Can't you just sit back, relax and enjoy what you are watching without complaining?

If you are married or in a relationship but you would rather watch whats going on here and then complain about it, I suggest you take a look at your own relationship before complaining about someone else's.