Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

Alina's been so smoking hot tonight that Cam 1 and Cam 2 have their circuits melted so that they're broadcasting the action 3 to 5 minutes apart in between episodes of freezing. So much for real time...

As for Anton, I don't know what his trip is, but she was killer Valentine babe and yet everything fizzled out.

The times don't even add up on each cam.  Way out of Sync. I even cleaned the cookies and temp files, reboot the computer and still out of sync.    Is it actually live or is RLC trying to pull a fast one and insert pre-recorded material.

Alina's been so smoking hot tonight that Cam 1 and Cam 2 have their circuits melted so that they're broadcasting the action 3 to 5 minutes apart in between episodes of freezing. So much for real time...

As for Anton, I don't know what his trip is, but she was killer Valentine babe and yet everything fizzled out.

Yep, Alina is definitely hot tonight. While Leora is still my "go to girl" when Alina gets going you just cn't beat her enthusiasm.

I have never understood the start and stop activities of these two. The night is still young. I wouldn't doubt that Mr. Anton makes it happen sooner or later.