Alina & Anton Videos - Split #1

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goddamit CamCaps!

I don't want to sound like a party pooper but this site has been reduced to a honeypot of Reallifecam moderators. Every single link to a video on any file hosting site ends up dead in days if not hours when way less obscure sites keep explicit A&A videos up for months.

Sorry for whining, just pointing out the elephant in the room.

Guys, in one of the videos from the bedroom there is a white cat who jumps on a bed and then a video stops. But I know they continue to have fun after they throw out the cat. Does anyone have that scene after the cat?

Goddamit CamCaps!

I don't want to sound like a party pooper but this site has been reduced to a honeypot of Reallifecam moderators. Every single link to a video on any file hosting site ends up dead in days if not hours when way less obscure sites keep explicit A&A videos up for months.

Sorry for whining, just pointing out the elephant in the room.

Funny you should say that. We've never removed an image or video posted directly to CC, nor have we removed anything from DirtyBin. You get what you pay for when using free third party image and video hosting.

Funny you should say that. We've never removed an image or video posted directly to CC, nor have we removed anything from DirtyBin. You get what you pay for when using free third party image and video hosting.

If money are so important to you then why don't you implement more convenient paying methods for membership so that Europeans and people that are more anal with their privacy can actually buy one?